Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been 48 hours AND you guys said you were ahead of schedule. Can you clue me in please? I am dying without knowing if Kelly Taylor won in AC Tour.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I was going to write a Jewish person, but then I realized that there is only a 4/5 chance of you being Jewish. Maybe I am suffering from the obsession of Political Correctness in America! :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Here is what Andy the Engineer says on wtaworld.com:

"Sorry for the extended delay in reopening WTAworld. We are working hard to resolve a few additional issues at present before we can relaunch the site. We now aim to restore normal service by Monday."

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Niminator said:
I am jewish as far as i can tell. Though i dont belive in god. That makes me a.... Nimish.
Hmmm, that is sad. But it is your choice. Oh and Allie, not it isn't all. I was TRYING to be preposturous! :p I miss everything about that site-even the annoying and mundane color!

·
Registered
107 Posts
oh, I miss that ugly old color too... *sensing a group hug coming*

oh well, monday. at least I'm getting a lot more work done (yes, mboyle, I'm jewish too, and the weekend here is friday and saturday, so I'm working. you shouldn't be surprised at Nimi using the word Jesus. it's all the american shows that are shown here, they use "jesus" every 2 seconds. no offence was meant, I think).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts