Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all i mean, im reading here for years, posted nearly nothing but i really would like to know why theres 90% hate comments against every player. You write like you are the greatest tennis players in history, but most of you never had a racket in your hand. You mock about Djokovic, about Nadal, about everyone, even Sinner gets hate because an 18 year old kid couldnt take his chances against the beste clay courter of all time.
So, why is that the case here?
Really, i want to know, why dont just enjoy to watch the best players in the world or just go on the court and do it better?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Bugger off, mug. We don't need your kind around here to lecture us.

Lol, kidding of course... but this is the internet. People are what they are. None of it makes any sense or is reasonable. It just is.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I concur mate. There are a lot of disrespectful people on this forum, and it's sad. We should have respect for all. The reason for the disrespect is almost solely fear of Djokovic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its crazy, it really is. I read here a bit yesterday while schwartzman vs thiem. Wow, there was really 99% hate comments about one of the greatest matches in years. Maybe it had not the class of some of federer vs nadal contests or something, but it was a freaky match with turnaround after turnaround, so much fighting spirit. Why dont just enjoy for example thiem fighting back after 4-5 0-40 down instead of laughing about schwartzman . This negativity is not healthy guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Because i dont cry because of the wrong beer, the wrong people and the wrong music? This makes sense my friend

·
Registered
567 Posts
Djoker matches are usually great.
Thiem/fed/Nadal matches are cringey. Humblebrag before, during and after matches.
Don’t forget the glory hunter Fed with his disgusting 15 jacket at wimbledon and nit wit comments before GOATovic pounded him into submission.

·
Registered
7,667 Posts
1) Internet Anonymity: without revealing their true identity people can spill over their frustrations on forums. This is the reason of hate all over the internet.
2) Extreme tardism: people identify themselves too much with a player, some want to compensate for lack of success in life. Every loss (or win by a rival) hurts as if they lost themselves.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Title says it all i mean, im reading here for years, posted nearly nothing but i really would like to know why theres 90% hate comments against every player. You write like you are the greatest tennis players in history, but most of you never had a racket in your hand. You mock about Djokovic, about Nadal, about everyone, even Sinner gets hate because an 18 year old kid couldnt take his chances against the beste clay courter of all time.
Really, i want to know, why dont just enjoy to watch the best players in the world or just go on the court and do it better?
Simply because they are degenerates.... Have you read the bashing that Thiem and Diego got yesterday? When low IQ meets low EQ, and coupled with easy access to the internet, this is what happens. I have seen some members derive joy from the loss of nice guys like Dimitrov. But yesterday's comments on Thiem (who played his heart out even though he wasn't 100% fit) quite simply take the cake.

And what about rabid haters staying up all night to watch Rafa play yesterday? This place has been like this ever since I started reading posts here in Jan 2018. There are plenty of nice members, but their voices generally get dampened by the vociferous shouts for blood from the miserable low-lives.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
You really are quite the Nancy.

I don't think I've ever read a malicious comment directed toward a player on here, just the typical sports fan banter.

If you can't handle that with tennis, you wouldn't last 5 minutes in boxing or football.

Sinner is 19, by the way. He's not a child.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Anonymous. No real-life accountability for anything that people post here.

·
Premium Member
3,719 Posts
I don't know respectful forums.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I agree the other tennis forums I been on is really nice and respectful to all the big 3, but this one is a troll party LOL.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
You write like you are the greatest tennis players in history, but most of you never had a racket in your hand. You mock about Djokovic, about Nadal, about everyone, even Sinner gets hate because an 18 year old kid couldnt take his chances against the beste clay courter of all time.
This last sentence is just comical, the only troll that has an actual chance of doing this is Kyrgios.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Because they are the sons (or daughters) of failed marriages, single mothers, broken families, who were not given much attention when little and who are obsessed with finding an hero, someone who defines them, instead of doing it by themselves, speak of little self-esteem. And heavy psychological problems.

·
Registered
704 Posts
What is this anonymous stuff about? do you think I'd have any problem in real life to insult a player if I wanted to?

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.