Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1)It is natural to human beings

2) it helps to preserve human ethnic groups, cultures and traditions.

3) Nothing would be more boring than a world where everybody looks the same, speaks english, watch the same media and eats at mcdonalds.

Look at this way,
European countries for example are being pushed to become ethnically and culturally diverse, however that diversity does nothing but actually diminish the true diversity in the world, because there are already many countries with african and middle eastern cultures, where 99% of the people has been born and raised and lived there for many generations, however Europe is changing, because of not being enough diverse... funnily enough the most successful nations are being forced into multiculturalism by importing waves of uneducated (mostly single prime age males)people of not so successful nations just because of political correctness, not creating diversity but actually destroying it.

Your Thoughts about it.

·
Registered
809 Posts
1)It is natural to human beings

2) it helps to preserve human ethnic groups, cultures and traditions.

3) Nothing would be more boring than a world where everybody looks the same, speaks english, watch the same media and eats at mcdonalds.

Look at this way,
European countries for example are being pushed to become ethnically and culturally diverse, however that diversity does nothing but actually diminish the true diversity in the world, because there are already many countries with african and middle eastern cultures, where 99% of the people has been born and raised and lived there for many generations, however Europe is changing, because of not being enough diverse... funnily enough the most successful nations are being forced into multiculturalism by importing waves of uneducated (mostly single prime age males)people of not so successful nations just because of political correctness, not creating diversity but actually destroying it.

Your Thoughts about it.
1) So is dying in childbirth
2) Not all cultures and traditions are worth preserving. I never get this idea they are to be honest. I think we should be a lot more aggressive in promoting secular liberalism.
3) Why would a single culture mean everyone watches the same stuff or eats the same stuff? There's a huge variety of media and cuisine in every culture.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1) So is dying in childbirth
2) Not all cultures and traditions are worth preserving. I never get this idea they are to be honest. I think we should be a lot more aggressive in promoting secular liberalism.
3) Why would a single culture mean everyone watches the same stuff or eats the same stuff? There's a huge variety of media and cuisine in every culture.
1) Dying in childbirth is neither natural or unnatural, it just used to be more prevalent in the past, and due to advances in medicines it has become less common.

2) ok so Its more worth preserving cultures and traditions of undeveloped countries who has proven over and over to be a total failure over those cultures and traditions of developed/successful nations just due to political correctness

3) corporativism and capitalism go hand in hand, they promote population control and monopoly, they all follow the same premise.. all people like the same music, watch same type of films, look the same, get satisfied with same type of food, we are all an easy public to target in terms of consumerism .

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Because white people stole and plundered the world because they love to rule and love slaves. First it was UK, then it was Germany and now it is USA. But Brits are the absolute pits when it comes to this. So yes break up this conquering herd, it's punishment for all the crimes you committed for centuries against coloured people.

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
I agree that multi-culture is pushed only on first world Nations and it is not good for them but racism as a philosophy is wrong

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
Because white people stole and plundered the world because they love to rule and love slaves. First it was UK, then it was Germany and now it is USA. But Brits are the absolute pits when it comes to this. So yes break up this conquering herd, it's punishment for all the crimes you committed for centuries against coloured people.
I hate when people believe one has to be punished for his ancestors' wrongdoings, I really hate this logic. This is tribal logic, and how some mafia in Italy use to "work": "you killed my dad, I'll wait for your son to be born and I'll kill both of you".

Don't need to explain further how stupid, absurd this is. That's how some people think though. Very sad.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
I agree that multi-culture is pushed only on first world Nations and it is not good for them but racism as a philosophy is wrong
It is not pushed on them. They act like the protectors and moral upkeepers of this world and when you take up that moral responsibility you also have to show responsibility by ACCEPTING the downtrodden.

Sorry you can't have the cake and eat it too. It's time to give back to colored people what white invaders took from them.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
I hate when people believe one has to be punished for his ancestors' wrongdoings, I really hate this logic. This is tribal logic, and how some mafia in Italy use to "work": "you killed my dad, I'll wait for your son to be born and I'll kill both of you".

Don't need to explain further how stupid, absurd this is. That's how some people think though. Very sad.
You can hate it all you want but debts have to be paid. Even a fucking lannister pays his debts.

The throne that you western invaders sit on is colored people's money. It is NOT yours and it will NEVER be.

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
And I'll explain further, this is actually a very racist comment.

For example I am white, so just because I am white means I agree with my ancestors' crime. So I should be punished for the color of my skin, this is exactly what you are saying, I think you has not realized but this is exactly a racist logic you are using here. Sad.

·
Registered
809 Posts
1) Dying in childbirth is neither natural or unnatural, it just used to be more prevalent in the past, and due to advances in medicines it has become less common.

2) ok so Its more worth preserving cultures and traditions of undeveloped countries who has proven over and over to be a total failure over those cultures and traditions of developed/successful nations just due to political correctness

3) corporativism and capitalism go hand in hand, they promote population control and monopoly, they all follow the same premise.. all people like the same music, watch same type of films, look the same, get satisfied with same type of food, we are all an easy public to target in terms of consumerism .
1) It's perfectly natural. So are any number of horrible things, ****, violence, murder.

2) I don't think it's political correctness so much as increasing lifespans and reduced birthrates. Maybe secular liberal cultures are unsustainable - if you give people birth control and abortions you're going to reduce the birth rate and people are going to extend their lifespans beyond when they can contribute

3) That's bollocks though, go on Netflix from the UK or the US, you will find a variety of programming so great that you would not live long enough to watch it all. Do people in the UK or US all eat at McDonalds every meal now? Of course not.

Consumers demand variety, the market provides it.

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
You can hate it all you want but debts have to be paid. Even a fucking lannister pays his debts.
I never killed anyone, I even make monthly donations to help Syrian children, but of course it does not matter, I should pay for what my ancestors did. Congrats, bro.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
I never killed anyone, I even make monthly donations to help Syrian children, but of course it does not matter, I should pay for what my ancestors did. Congrats, bro.
Who is talking about killing? Your ilk stole our wealth and now you want exclusion? :lol:

It's like a thief stealing somebody's wealth and living on a private island enjoying his stolen wealth. Heck there's even honour amongst thieves. That's western countries in a nutshell.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
And I'll explain further, this is actually a very racist comment.

For example I am white, so just because I am white means I agree with my ancestors' crime. So I should be punished for the color of my skin, this is exactly what you are saying, I think you has not realized but this is exactly a racist logic you are using here. Sad.
LOL you punish us for the colour of our skin, why can't we do the same to you? It's this inherent racism that exists in white people that they think they're somehow entitled to this debauchery.

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
Then I am with you, the issue is from our governments. Most western countries live with money they don't even have, but they are allowed to do so, it 's silly, they spend tomorrow's money, and other people's money.
This will need to be paid someday.

·
Registered
809 Posts

The throne that you western invaders sit on is colored people's money. It is NOT yours and it will NEVER be.
You're applying 21st century ethics to pre-20th century events. Running up debts was never how the game was played, you took what you could get before the other side took what you had. You owe debts on what you borrow, you don't owe them on what's yours by right of conquest.

Do you think the cultures white people took stuff from became locally dominant cultures by being nice to people?

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Then I am with you, the issue is from our governments. Most western countries live with money they don't even have, but they are allowed to do so, it 's silly, they spend tomorrow's money, and other people's money.
This will need to be paid someday.
Well I'm sure US and Europe can build a couple of separate countries like Dubai/Kuwait and make all the immigrants stay there and fund it. That way you can have your white lands and we can have ours. :shrug:

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
LOL you punish us for the colour of our skin, why can't we do the same to you? It's this inherent racism that exists in white people that they think they're somehow entitled to this debauchery.
but not me personally, that was my point. If I do indirectly, the best I can is make donations, and that's why I try to do. Cannot make miracles, I am not a magician :D

Anyway, back on topic, immigration is unfortunately not the solution, poor countries need to be helped from the inside.
The ones who immigrate to western countries are usually the smartest, the most educated, while the poorest and less educated stay and die in their country.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
You're applying 21st century ethics to pre-20th century events. Running up debts was never how the game was played, you took what you could get before the other side took what you had. You owe debts on what you borrow, you don't owe them on what's yours by right of conquest.

Do you think the cultures white people took stuff from became locally dominant cultures by being nice to people?
[email protected] western invader mentality. Live and profit from your own wealth inside your own countries. What happens inside a country is their problem(unless you want to genuinely help, that's a separate issue).

1 - 20 of 178 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.