Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought he would be playing Thursday, but apparently he will be on Friday! That seems like really dumb scheduling.

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
where did you got the info?

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
he means the 2nd round not the 3rd.

·
Registered
558 Posts
The US Open always spreads the men's first round over three days, then plays the second round on Thur and Fri, third round on Sat and Sun, etc...

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Saumon said:
what's wrong with that? :shrug:
exactly right!! :rolleyes: hes playing friday...so what!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
it's called a weird schedule, monday-wednesday first round, thursday-friday second round, meaning lots of player have 2 days off before playing 2nd round.

btw, is anyone else annoyed by today's schedule? Hardly any men's matches and only a couple seeds on court.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Cervantes said:
it's called a weird schedule, monday-wednesday first round, thursday-friday second round, meaning lots of player have 2 days off before playing 2nd round.
and one 2nd round match being played already today (nadal-jenkins) :retard: :silly:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Cervantes said:
btw, is anyone else annoyed by today's schedule? Hardly any men's matches and only a couple seeds on court.
I know, but I'm not annoyed. I hardly get to see so many women's matches. They showed Clijsters, Sharapova and Venus and I think there's still Serena left. Basically all matches on Arthur Ashe. Tomorrow will be practically the same, Henin-Hardenne, Davenport and Mauresmo as AA matches while only Agassi and Blake of men's there.

But tomorrow I'll see more men's matches because I think Court 11 has TV coverage and they'll show Guga's and Mello's matches rather than Justine's/Davenport's and Blake's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts