Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tsonga, Simon, Gasquet and Llodra. La Monf is higher ranked than all of them and he has had the best year of his career but he's not on the team vs. Spain. Anyone know why?

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
Brain injury

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
because he is injiured.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
He had a knee injury or else he would be believe me. His DC record is outstanding compared to the other three guys.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw his last singles and doubles match in NY, loss to Ferrero and loss in dubs on court 17 that same night where La Monf was fooling around and clowning. No sign of any knee injury at all. He was throwing his shirts and racquets to the crowd, even threw a box of tissues on the ump chair stand to the fans. When did the injury happen?

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
I saw his last singles and doubles match in NY, loss to Ferrero and loss in dubs on court 17 that same night where La Monf was fooling around and clowning. No sign of any knee injury at all. He was throwing his shirts and racquets to the crowd, even threw a box of tissues on the ump chair stand to the fans. When did the injury happen?

Gael hurt it early in the fifth set and then he had a scan on it and he needs two weeks of rest. I think its smart because he wants to make the WTF for the first time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts