Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching Koubek-Mathieu right now and no matter what happens, a winner or error, his or opponent's, Stefan is laughing as hell. I mean, El Fashionista may still lose that match and he seems so relaxed. Or is it some kind of drug? ;)
Pretty hilarious

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
I think he must be laughing because of the situation and how close the match is. Different people handle stress in different ways. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
It looked to me he was laughing because all off the big serves that both got in in a short time.

Mats Wilander was on the Hand of PHM, is he their davis cup coach?? (It's not on wiki and I hate tennis sites from countries)

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Consecutive big serves? But he was laughing ALL THE TIME ;) Man, it was so "origina;", especially comparing it with PHM's nervous behaviour

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
Mats Wilander was on the Hand of PHM, is he their davis cup coach?? (It's not on wiki and I hate tennis sites from countries)
he's PHM's coach now

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
Oh thanks! The eurosport commentators didn't even know, They were kind of surprised he was on PHM hand :).
hmmm, I'm sure they know since he works with them (I mean British commentators, maybe you have other Eurosport)

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
hmmm, I'm sure they know since he works with them (I mean British commentators, maybe you have other Eurosport)
Yeah, the smiley was because Mats works for eurosport, they even mentioned that. Then the commentator said in some way he found it a bit funny because in an analist should not favor one player like that...

It was a dutch speaking commentator, so he probably isn't very close to Mats in the business.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Yeah, the smiley was because Mats works for eurosport, they even mentioned that. Then the commentator said in some way he found it a bit funny because in an analist should not favor one player like that...

It was a dutch speaking commentator, so he probably isn't very close to Mats in the business.
That particular Dutch commentator was a complete dumb****, doesn't know shit about tennis. Annnoyed the hell out of me.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
It's Koubek. It isn't supposed to make sense. :sad:

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Hes a try hard Conners.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts