Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching Dubai 2020, one couldn't ignore the fact that Nole had been cheered by tennis fans from day 1 until he held the trophy in his arms. This happened also in Doha when he demolished Nadal years ago. That holds true in Shanghai as well as in Japan. No ugly audience, no bitter fans of other tennis stars.

·
Registered
19,598 Posts
Because Westerners are snobby West-adoring scrubs, anyway.

Reactions: Mahut

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Simple, Easterners have taste!

·
Registered
740 Posts
As a man of near/middle eastern heritage I can tell you.

Because he represents the Authentic masculine spirit. He is a true man, living correctly by God.

The decadent and shallow west just want an empty illusion like Kyrgios. Just like the depth and substance has gone out of the west, they turn away from any man who reminds them of the truth, of substance.

Us Easterners are ascending in the world, unlike the west who are rapidly declining. We acknowledge a man of truth and God.

Westerners would prefer a feminized male feminist man child like Andy Murray, who is so mentally weak that he choked away so many finals against Nole, and still whinges to his mommy in the player box.

·
Registered
623 Posts

Because he represents the Authentic masculine spirit. He is a true man, living correctly by God.

The decadent and shallow west just want an empty illusion like Kyrgios. Just like the depth and substance has gone out of the west, they turn away from any man who reminds them of the truth, of substance.

Us Easterners are ascending in the world, unlike the west who are rapidly declining. We acknowledge a man of truth and God.

Westerners would prefer a feminized male feminist man child like Andy Murray, who is so mentally weak that he choked away so many finals against Nole, and still whinges to his mommy in the player box.
What the hell are you babbling about?

·
Registered
19,598 Posts

While there is some more reaching in this post, I never ever hated the PC mentality and the painfully "meeting expectation" stuff by Western societies like in the last 24 months.

And what did they achieved recently? Getting everything over to China and reaping the benefits of what exactly?
How they can claim they are at the summit of what exactly, what the US president did recently?
Bunch of has beens, they truly are.
As their heroes Federer and Nadal.

·
Registered
740 Posts
While there is some more reaching in this post, I never ever hated the PC mentality and the painfully "meeting expectation" stuff by Western societies like in the last 24 months.

And what did they achieved recently? Getting everything over to China and reaping the benefits of what exactly?
How they can claim they are at the summit of what exactly, what the US president did recently?
Bunch of has beens, they truly are.
As their heroes Federer and Nadal.
Yes man. I live in Australia and the shallowness has increased 10 fold in the past couple of years.

They have completely turned away from the right path. They know they are rapidly declining and they just want to live in a decadent way.

Us easterners needn't be ashamed of our right path. When the west was ascending, they too lived according to higher spiritual principles.

Our cultures are going from strength to strength and we must cast away the miserable sneers of the decadent, declining westerners

·
Premium Member
11,778 Posts
Djokovic is loved in east because he doesnt give a fuk about being politically correct.

He only has to bow down when he does well and win the tournament

·
Registered
19,598 Posts
You’re babbling. You’re speaking a lot of words and saying nothing.
Well, Canada is not exactly a place I would have liked to live in last 5 years, apart from the leadership as well.
For obvious reasons. And there is no "LOL" here

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well, Canada is not exactly a place I would have liked to live in last 5 years, apart from the leadership as well.
For obvious reasons. And there is no "LOL" here
Well I’m sorry you think it’s unpleasant here.

I’ve known a few Serbians, liked them all—very stoic people. My comments weren’t about Nole, Serbians or even Serbia in general. I was merely commenting on Nole’s excessive patriotism which I find agitating on several levels.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Well I’m sorry you think it’s unpleasant here.

I’ve known a few Serbians, liked them all—very stoic people. My comments weren’t about Nole, Serbians or even Serbia in general. I was merely commenting on Nole’s excessive patriotism which I find agitating on several levels.
Funny thing that.
You wouldn't have such a rich and comfortable country if it wasn't for the 'excessive patriotism' of your colonialist canadian ancestors.

Only when they had well and truly conquered and had full power over the native people did the canadians and other westerners suddenly 'declare' equality and social justice etc.

Now I ask you what is worse- a Serbian man who DOESN'T want to invade other countries but just wants to be proud of Serbia, or a descendant of Anglo colonialists who benefitted immensely from the genocide, r*pe, theft and (in British/American cases) slavery of the people in those lands, now lecturing others that they have to be left wing?

·
Registered
110 Posts
This is deep, and right on the money. Western culture has become effeminate and collectivist.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Because snobbish white middle-class only identify with the conservative icon Federer.
Those who can afford the ticket prices of a Wimbledon ticket isn't your common passerby with whom you rub shoulder.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Funny thing that.
You wouldn't have such a rich and comfortable country if it wasn't for the 'excessive patriotism' of your colonialist canadian ancestors.

Only when they had well and truly conquered and had full power over the native people did the canadians and other westerners suddenly 'declare' equality and social justice etc.

Now I ask you what is worse- a Serbian man who DOESN'T want to invade other countries but just wants to be proud of Serbia, or a descendant of Anglo colonialists who benefitted immensely from the genocide, r*pe, theft and (in British/American cases) slavery of the people in those lands, now lecturing others that they have to be left wing?
Virtue-signalling is integral to anglo culture, and completely absent in the Eastern European mindset. Anglos love to lecture and moralize you as they lynch you.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts