Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mean there officially almost 800 000 cases in Moscow - it's approx. each 15th.
In home around 500 people - 0 cases...

500/15 = more 30 cases.

·
justice for all
16,233 Posts
There may be only one answer to your question: people living in your home have extreme immunity.

Would be great if you could share with us how to build it.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There may be only one answer to your question: people living in your home have extreme immunity.

Would be great if you could share with us how to build it.
I'm very ill since small age (7-8 years old). You think I have good immunity?

·
Banned
30 Posts
Very few are prepared mentally or even equipped to deal with the truth that the whole of virology is based on fraud. No one ever addresses the questions of what viruses are purported to actually be, that being RNA ( information) encapsulated in a protein shell. No one ever addresses the fact that a virus has no agency, no means of locomotion, no organelles ( cellular organ systems ) no capacity for complex growth, no ability to reproduce on its own and is NOT alive. It possesses no logical reason to mutate, no logical reason to survive as it is not alive and possesses no response to stimuli.
Why? Because “viruses” are nothing more than chemical messages created by our cells to coordinate responses for the express purpose of protein synthesis in response to an environmental change. The “flu” is nothing more than a seasonal cleansing of the body of toxins accumulated over a period of time. These toxins are released through our pores by sweating and fever. Things like micro plastics, chemicals And compounds we come into contact with in our modern living all build up in the body and must be expelled. In times past, cities with excrement waste and rivers were heavily polluted.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I mean there officially almost 800 000 cases in Moscow - it's approx. each 15th.
In home around 500 people - 0 cases...

500/15 = more 30 cases.
Since Covid is very contagious, cases tend to cluster. At some places, you have many, at some places few or none.
Also, the site you sent the link to has a total of 280'408 reported cases until 24 September only, so the data is not up to date.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
One of the beautiful things in math is that even if cases happened randomly (which they do not) they would tend to cluster spatially (if you are interested check how a Poisson distribution arises). This clustering is more accentuated under covid dynamics (i. Covid is contagious so you would most likely infect the ones around you, and ii. if an area hasn't had an outbreak, it is more likely that an outbreak will happen there).

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Very few are prepared mentally or even equipped to deal with the truth that the whole of virology is based on fraud. No one ever addresses the questions of what viruses are purported to actually be, that being RNA ( information) encapsulated in a protein shell. No one ever addresses the fact that a virus has no agency, no means of locomotion, no organelles ( cellular organ systems ) no capacity for complex growth, no ability to reproduce on its own and is NOT alive. It possesses no logical reason to mutate, no logical reason to survive as it is not alive and possesses no response to stimuli.
Why? Because “viruses” are nothing more than chemical messages created by our cells to coordinate responses for the express purpose of protein synthesis in response to an environmental change. The “flu” is nothing more than a seasonal cleansing of the body of toxins accumulated over a period of time. These toxins are released through our pores by sweating and fever. Things like micro plastics, chemicals And compounds we come into contact with in our modern living all build up in the body and must be expelled. In times past, cities with excrement waste and rivers were heavily polluted.
Stop with this bullshit. If you want to replace germ theory with some other theory then at least come up with one that hasn't already been falsified by experiments performed for many decades...

·
Banned
30 Posts
Stop with this bullshit. If you want to replace germ theory with some other theory then at least come up with one that hasn't already been falsified by experiments performed for many decades...
falsified? By the pharmaceutical industry whose products are overwhelmingly derived from petrochemicals? Oh you thought oil was only for cars and plastic? Nothing has been falsified. You are merely spouting regurgitated propaganda and you are emotionally invested in the narrative to boot! I feel sad for people like you. Dogmatic know it alls, who have absolutely no understanding outside of the pop science diet they are fed by their masters.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
falsified? By the pharmaceutical industry whose products are overwhelmingly derived from petrochemicals? Oh you thought oil was only for cars and plastic? Nothing has been falsified. You are merely spouting regurgitated propaganda and you are emotionally invested in the narrative to boot! I feel sad for people like you. Dogmatic know it alls, who have absolutely no understanding outside of the pop science diet they are fed by their masters.
GREAT SPEECH!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Yes yes yes. It's all a conspiracy. Hundreds of thousands of scientists are in on it and only youtube "heroes" like Thomas Cowan or Andrew Kaufman knows the truth. I've heard all this before. It's bullshit. And don't feel sad for me. I haven't fallen for the bullshit these grifters like the ones I mentioned are trying to sell. Because that's what they are doing. Selling their snake oil. Or do you think it's a coincidence that Andrew Kaufman happens to sell "natural health" consultations for up to 500$ a piece?

And yes, your little theory has been falsified every time an experiment has been conducted where animals have been exposed to a virus and then shortly after fallen sick. Or are you saying that a seasonal cleansing just happened to take place at that very moment the experiment was conducted? Every single time? Or let me guess. These scientists were all in on the conspiracy and faked it all.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes yes yes. It's all a conspiracy. Hundreds of thousands of scientists are in on it and only youtube "heroes" like Thomas Cowan or Andrew Kaufman knows the truth. I've heard all this before. It's bullshit. And don't feel sad for me. I haven't fallen for the bullshit these grifters like the ones I mentioned are trying to sell. Because that's what they are doing. Selling their snake oil. Or do you think it's a coincidence that Andrew Kaufman happens to sell "natural health" consultations for up to 500$ a piece?

And yes, your little theory has been falsified every time an experiment has been conducted where animals have been exposed to a virus and then shortly after fallen sick. Or are you saying that a seasonal cleansing just happened to take place at that very moment the experiment was conducted? Every single time? Or let me guess. These scientists were all in on the conspiracy and faked it all.
Still he is right - virus is not living organism. It's just information! No?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts