Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70,026 Posts
FanOfHewitt said:
Petty board.

Oh, sorry, you're already here. Carry on.

BTW, [email protected] guy in your avatar blaming racquets, blaming lines people, blaming court surfaces and blaming tournaments when things don't go his way.
seriously :haha:

and getting fined for lack of effort... at least Lleyton gives it his all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Another thread to add to Sam L's growing list of great contibutions to MTF. Among others would be "Is Hewitt done?", "Do you read a book in the dark", which mocked a Roddick comment to the press (because the other 5 threads that had already been made on that matter were simply not adequate) and a rant on how Federer needs to win RG to make it a valid slam again.

Aren't we just so lucky that SamL makes the occasional trek over from WTAWorld to bestow his wisdom upon us?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
Hahaha but I have to agree though that Hewitt overacted with the foot fault calls against him. And it was said that he also had numerous foot fault calls in his previous match (I presume it was the Nieminen match). So come to think of it, 4 linespeople or so couldn't be always mistaken..

And this reminds me also of Safin's similar habit, but that's off topic. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Lee said:
CBS showed with slow motion that one of his foot fault was actually NOT.
Actually, that's not true. in that same replay you could clearly see his foot touching the line. just like a ball "clipping" a part of the line, a foot can't either. They showed the same replay and it clearly showed that his foot touched before he made contact with the ball.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,753 Posts
tangerine_dream said:
e: Why I don't like Hewitt...

Why nobody at MTF cares a whiff what Sam L (WJERKW) thinks...
Your new name is "nobody" :confused:

I care Sam :) I always like it when WTAWorld posters cross over to the peaceable kingdom. BTW, you should lose the ( ). We all cross over some time ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
I like that he keeps the WTAW. Every now and then I read a mens tennis thread on WTAWorld and nearly die laughing at the ignorance. Sam, by keeping the WTAW, reminds me of what is to come.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
joeyd2005 said:
I like his tennis, he's the second best in the world right now, but that Blake incident still angers me, as he shouldn't have got away with that.
:wavey: Lleyton did apologoze personally to James, anyway why is it that there is nothing else to discuss on this stupid board lately other than Hewitt this or that. Fed sucks or is boring
next
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Chloe said:
Another thread to add to Sam L's growing list of great contibutions to MTF. Among others would be "Is Hewitt done?", "Do you read a book in the dark", which mocked a Roddick comment to the press (because the other 5 threads that had already been made on that matter were simply not adequate) and a rant on how Federer needs to win RG to make it a valid slam again.

Aren't we just so lucky that SamL makes the occasional trek over from WTAWorld to bestow his wisdom upon us?
I'm only telling the truth.

Rafa and his other claycourt buddies haven't been able to back it up on anything other than clay.

Hewitt is Fed's bitch.

Fact.

I'm not a big fan of men's tennis. I enjoy occasional men's tennis. I like really talented players like Safin and Federer. But I'm going to call out on the pretenders and the overrated.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Tennis Fool said:
Your new name is "nobody" :confused:

I care Sam :) I always like it when WTAWorld posters cross over to the peaceable kingdom. BTW, you should lose the ( ). We all cross over some time ;)
Thanks. I would if I could but the first time I registered as Sam L, the account was lost. So I had to register again and the mods wouldn't let me be Sam L.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
FanOfHewitt said:
Petty board.

Oh, sorry, you're already here. Carry on.

BTW, [email protected] guy in your avatar blaming racquets, blaming lines people, blaming coaches, blaming court surfaces and blaming tournaments when things don't go his way.
So?

At least he doesn't take it on linespeople or other people. He's also not racist or homophobic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Sam L (WTAW) said:
I'm only telling the truth.

Rafa and his other claycourt buddies haven't been able to back it up on anything other than clay.

Hewitt is Fed's bitch.

Fact.
The only fact in the above quote is that Hewitt is Fed's bitch. The rest is just ignorant drivel, driven by your hatred. Hell, even pointing out the fact that Hewitt is Fed's bitch is driven by your hatred.

I'm not a big fan of men's tennis.
No, really?

I enjoy occasional men's tennis. I like really talented players like Safin and Federer. But I'm going to call out on the pretenders and the overrated.
And I'm going to call an ignorant fool who posts ignorant and foolish things out for what they truly are: a tool. Post about what you know, dear. Quit embarassing yourself here. It's very hard to stand out on MTF as one of the truly stupid, but somehow you've managed to do just that.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Well in every thread I've started there are always people who agreed with me. I'd say it's 50/50. Those who don't agree with me are those people that are fans of the ones that I'm showing the truth to. Like you, for example, cannot accept the truth that Rafa is overrated and is mainly a claycourter. :p

I actually know a lot of about men's tennis and male tennis players. Generally, I like all the female players, there's no one that I think is vastly overrated or overly obnoxious.

But there are some in men's tennis and I'm just calling them out.

Anyway, like I said there are people here who agrees with me, so I don't know how you get off saying it's drivel. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Sam L (WTAW) said:
Well in every thread I've started there are always people who agreed with me. I'd say it's 50/50. Those who don't agree with me are those people that are fans of the ones that I'm showing the truth to. Like you, for example, cannot accept the truth that Rafa is overrated and is mainly a claycourter. :p
Yes, I'm such a massive fan of Hewitt and Roddick too - your other stupid threads that I just mocked :retard:

Rafa is not overrated. Nor is he only of use on clay. I'm sorry that you are so boiled up with hatred for somebody who doesn't know you are alive that you can hardly see straight when you think about them... but that doesn't make your rather sad ramblings true. Nor does my being a fan make my opinion of him invalid. I have results to support my opinion. You have a leaking ashole.

I actually know a lot of about men's tennis and male tennis players.
Rubbish.

Generally, I like all the female players, there's no one that I think is vastly overrated or overly obnoxious.

But there are some in men's tennis and I'm just calling them out.
I love when people do the job for me. I didn't even have to make you produce a subsequent post to prove that you are indeed full of crap. ;)

Anyway, like I said there are people here who agrees with me, so I don't know how you get off saying it's drivel. :p
Yes, there are some very stupid people here who agree with the stupid things that you say. I could find people here who would agree with homophobic drivel. I guess that would make anything I had to say on the matter valid then, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,753 Posts
Chloe said:
The only fact in the above quote is that Hewitt is Fed's bitch. The rest is just ignorant drivel, driven by your hatred. Hell, even pointing out the fact that Hewitt is Fed's bitch is driven by your hatred.



No, really?



And I'm going to call an ignorant fool who posts ignorant and foolish things out for what they truly are: a tool. Post about what you know, dear. Quit embarassing yourself here. It's very hard to stand out on MTF as one of the truly stupid, but somehow you've managed to do just that.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,753 Posts
Sam L (WTAW) said:
Well in every thread I've started there are always people who agreed with me. I'd say it's 50/50. Those who don't agree with me are those people that are fans of the ones that I'm showing the truth to. Like you, for example, cannot accept the truth that Rafa is overrated and is mainly a claycourter. :p

I actually know a lot of about men's tennis and male tennis players. Generally, I like all the female players, there's no one that I think is vastly overrated or overly obnoxious.

But there are some in men's tennis and I'm just calling them out.

Anyway, like I said there are people here who agrees with me, so I don't know how you get off saying it's drivel. :p
"Chloe" became Queen Rebecca again at this tournament. She'll turn you into stone. Beware.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
"Chloe" became Queen Rebecca again at this tournament. She'll turn you into stone. Beware.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Next thing you know, somebody is going to expose me as the poster formerly known as Becca.

Oh, and SamL... stupid people who throw you support? Tennis Fool, exhibit A.
 
21 - 40 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top