Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the USO no male player won multiple titles there after turning 27 since the modern era of tennis began in the mid 1980s, post wooden racquet. Lendl couldn't. Sampras couldn't. Agassi couldn't. Federer couldn't. Nobody won more than one USO after turning 27 since 1985. Nadal is not doing it either.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Please stop making thsese pointless threads

·
Registered
240 Posts
Statistics are made to be broken, they mean absolutely nothing. Before Roger won 17 grand slams the highest was 14, and now there are 3 guys with 14+ slams.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
So Djokovic wins it then ? because who else would, Murray looks terrible plus Wawrinka,Tsonga,Berdych are over 27

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So Djokovic wins it then ? because who else would, Murray looks terrible plus Wawrinka,Tsonga,Berdych are over 27
Wawrinka has never won the USO.

It's winning multiple uso after 27 that has not happened since the mid 80s.

Meaning Federer and Nadal are screwed. They already won a uso after turning 27.

Z

·
0 Posts
I think that hard court is fair game to anyone right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nishikori or someone win it.

·
Bunned!
3,050 Posts
In the words of the immortal Clay Death, mods take this thread outside and allow something gross to happen to it.

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
Federer just made his 9th Wimbledon final. I'm sure you told us in advance he wouldn't as it had never happened before.

Do you want every new record being set to be a contradiction of one or more of your threads?

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
No man in the "open era" over the age of 31 years and 2 months has won the US Open. That counts Federer out and it's much less elaborate than what you have come up with just to tell us that Nadal will not win another US Open title. Better, aint it.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
There's a first for everything. For example OP made a correct prediction this tournament.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts