Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She is sick.. (her health)
Bill was the president for a long time..
What can she offer?

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
One of the hearts in your signature is out of place. Take a couple of dots out.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am writing from phone cant rearrange dots now..

>>> back to topic please

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
I've estimated that taking 4 dots from the third line would be perfect.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your obsession with patterns is not a health trait.. you need psychological help..

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You ruined my serious thread for few dots..

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
OCD is a serious illness, but yeah, take them 4 dots away, i've been wanting to tell you for so long, but it's always been on so serious threads...now it's time

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Hilary's a tough cookie. Tougher than Navratilova, Mandlikova, and Mauresmo combined. Neck and neck with Peacenik Madelaine Albright. Great choice for president to bring about worldwide thermonuclear war. Like most men, all Bill wanted was to be patted on the head like a dog and to be told he was doing ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSqUtbbkVXg

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Hillary wants to be the president because...well...she wants to be president. Yeah she's old and has some health problems, but the flipside is that she has a lot of experience (Secretary of State + First Lady + Previous Campaign in 2008) and because of her experience she is extremely well-known to the public and even to those living outside the US.

So she basically already has a leg up on the rest of the competition. I don't see anyone on the Democrats side being able to overtake her in the primary before the 2016 general election, so I think it's extremely likely that she'll be the nominee. It'll be very interesting to see what happens with the Republicans, though.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hillary wants to be the president because...well...she wants to be president. Yeah she's old and has some health problems, but the flipside is that she has a lot of experience (Secretary of State + First Lady + Previous Campaign in 2008) and because of her experience she is extremely well-known to the public and even to those living outside the US.

So she basically already has a leg up on the rest of the competition. I don't see anyone on the Democrats side being able to overtake her in the primary before the 2016 general election, so I think it's extremely likely that she'll be the nominee. It'll be very interesting to see what happens with the Republicans, though.
Thank you for your answer.. I enjoy reading about politics but I can't imagine myself a leader for my emotional incapacity and extreme anxiety.. I feel strange that she is still looking for more involvement in politics and to be a president when she has health issues and had a long time already during 90s in white house..
Who are the Republicans who could be a president?

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Bitter over her kankles and manpants, she was caught in a lie about her trip to sarajevo airport during the war, trying to paint the Serbs in a bad light. She goaded her husband like Lady Macbeth to bomb the hapless Serbs based on James Reuben's shamless lies on CNN. Albright and Clinton could form a formidable tennis doubles team of Machiavellian wenches. but why waste your time hitting yellow fluffy ballz around when you can engage in the sport of killing orthodox slavs in serbia and russia?

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Thank you for your answer.. I enjoy reading about politics but I can't imagine myself a leader for my emotional incapacity and extreme anxiety.. I feel strange that she is still looking for more involvement in politics and to be a president when she has health issues and had a long time already during 90s in white house..
Who are the Republicans who could be a president?
:lol: You're cute.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am not cute this is the truth about me..

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Because she's a power-hungry soulless psychopath

btw your sig has a heart out of place by a few dots

1 - 20 of 40 Posts