Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
He has the slam, that's more important than MS1000.

Plus as long as he is happy in his life I have no reason to question results in tournaments like this. If it affects slam results then sure, but for now I am viewing this as no more than a blip.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I see someone can't see the difference between whining/complaining/blaming Nole on what Nole did on court from whining/complaining/blaming someone close to Nole on what Nole did on court.

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
I see someone can't see the difference between whining/complaining/blaming Nole on what Nole did on court from whining/complaining/blaming someone close to Nole on what Nole did on court.
ah, i thought i was on your ignore list.:rolleyes:

novak is doing jack shit on court these days. given the prior pattern, it is not difficult to spot what might have caused the blip.
has a grand total of 2-2 going into the uso, straight setted by tsonga and robredo. should consider him lucky if he scrapes past the qf, he is there for the taking. of course, his form is fully attributable to my posts, and not to people close to nole.

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
winston-salem might help. and i am not joking.
his confidence looks rock bottom atm, he was pushing most of the match against...robredo.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
winston-salem might help. and i am not joking.
his confidence looks rock bottom atm, he was pushing most of the match against...robredo.
Nole will be too busy to be on David Letterman on Aug 19 and playing JMac's charity event on Aug 21. :angel:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
djok-o-coaster :):(

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
You are not good enough to be on my perpetual ignore list. Only a few made it and they are eventually off because they are permanently banned on this site :p
:haha:

It's true, good trolls doesn't make you laugh...they make you lose it like nicholas cage :lol:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ive never seen him play such bad matches back to back to back to back... He is doing absolutely nothing on court other than reacting and basically has 0 confidence. Very worrying heading into the last slam tbh. I just don't get how this happened all of a sudden and on HC nonetheless.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts