Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Ajde! Idemo!

The draw is kinder to Nole. Tsonga or Ferrer in QF and Dimitrov or Wawrinka in SF.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
All the n's stand for "Nole."
It's a positive omen.

Jinx cannot be found
"Working hard" cannot be found :eek:

LOL?

·
6,249 Posts
Perfect opportunity for Novak to get back into the winning circle, and cement his favouritism for the USO.
The loss in Toronto was like only the 3rd in the last 47 matches on hard court.
Come on Nole!

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Nole will be on Center court not before 7pm tomorrow. Very likely vs Simon who's about to serve for the match vs Tomic

Simon df Tomic 6-3 6-2

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
If he beat Tomic, then no one's safe. Always next year for No1e. If he wins simon I hope he doesn't meat Clowga later :scared:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nole will be on Center court not before 7pm tomorrow. Very likely vs Simon who's about to serve for the match vs Tomic

Simon df Tomic 6-3 6-2
That will be nice practice for Nole first round. He's taking this one home finally guys :D (and better take the next too lol). He seemed very motivated in his interview.

·
Registered
9,487 Posts
:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Excited to be able to watch Nole play live tomorrow night! :banana:

Ajde Nole! :rocker2:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
^ :p

·
Registered
169 Posts
Lol. Moving on from meat...

I hope he plays Tsonga, Stan, and Murray so he really has the edge over them at USO. I def don't see Andy making the final though.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Lol. Moving on from meat...

I hope he plays Tsonga, Stan, and Murray so he really has the edge over them at USO. I def don't see Andy making the final though.
If NoleAndy meat in the final, tennis will lose.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Yeah, that was bad luck for Nole to play in those conditions against Murphy (in the finals of a slam no less). Lee, can you remember a final at a slam which had extreme weather like that (ie. extreme heat, wind, snow, etc etc....????

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Don't remember there's ever snow in a slam final unless Canada has a slam :lol:

Extreme heat... The most memorable one Hingis vs Capriati in AO. Can't remember the year. It's nice that AO plays final at night now.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts