Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've always wondered about this too:confused: Must add that I quite like their styles;)

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Because they are really women.
:retard::retard::retard::retard::retard:

Because of Latin fever :cool:, I think it's cool. :smoke:

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Because they only get a haircut when their mothers drag them, which isn't often since they travel 11 months of the year.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm hoping it is a fashion that won't change anytime soon for them because I think they look very hot with the long hair.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Because long hair suits them? :shrug:

Can you imagine how Rafa would look with a buzz cut, or Roddick with long hair? That masculine latino face looks perfect with longer hair.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
I'm hoping it is a fashion that won't change anytime soon for them because I think they look very hot with the long hair.
Exactly. Long hair is sexy on guys. Latin guys just seem to be able to pull it off better that others can:)

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Hi are you the girl who was with me at the David Ferrer practice when we got our photos taken with him??
Haha yep thats me:D You should have told me you posted on here. Can you pm me your MSN if you've got it? I'd love to keep in contact with you through there as well (by the way, you're an excellent photographer. I loved the way my photo came out. I hope the one I took of you was just as good:))

·
Registered
98 Posts
Haha yep thats me:D You should have told me you posted on here. Can you pm me your MSN if you've got it? I'd love to keep in contact with you through there as well (by the way, you're an excellent photographer. I loved the way my photo came out. I hope the one I took of you was just as good:))

haha I thought it must be your, your username gives it away! I will pm you now. Thanks for the compliment, my photo was great too thanks heaps!

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Because they wrongly think it looks good...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Culture, traditions...I never understood latino people anyway. :confused:

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
It's too risky to get a haircut:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts