Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
F***ing have it
17,736 Posts
This thread :lol:

And just for the record, look at the head size of the Williamses' raquects. I would like to see them using Lindsay's raquect to hit their forehands. Lindsay's forehand :bowdown:

·
Registered
19 Posts
i second skel1983's post re: this being a serious thread. i don't post much but to see this topic is, pardon me for saying, quite ridiculous.

and i'd still be on the rochus boys to beat ANYONE in the women's field in arm wrestling! as jonny mac would say, "are you serious? you've got to be kidding me" with this topic of why men hit harder and the arm wrestling issue.

but it's threads like these that make me laugh once in a while. it's good to laugh in life. :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
I wouldn't call this thread ridiculous for someone that maybe doesn't understand all of the chemical etc. differences between the bodies of men and women, but the answer (which has been posted several times) is quite obvious in that overall, men are stronger, even if they don't look like it.

As for the arm wrestle deal, I think Roddick would take Serena out, despite Serena's arms looking big. They look big because she's a female. Give Roddick some more credit... he's pretty strong. ;)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts