Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly The Comeback King’s US Open run was ended by FAA last night. I’m over it though and I am now looking ahead to the French Open at the end of the month.

I must say I am feeling encouraged. This may not be a popular opinion but I actually think Murray had become better on clay than hard by 2015/16.

Even 2017ray managed to get to the SF, only losing in an epic to Wawrinka.Is this Clayray’s year to go all the way? Either way I’m sure it will be a pleasure to witness Clayray in action once again.

·
Registered
17,892 Posts
Straight to the Ruins or Murray forum

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
He'll go all the way. Rafa might snatch a set if Sir Andy is generous.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I hope Murray makes a deep run at a tournament soon so he stays motivated to keep playing (as long as he can), he’s been through a lot
i always really liked him even though I never enjoyed Djokovic/Murray matches too much (literally prefer every other combination of Federer/Nadal/Djokovic/Murray matchups)

·
Registered
17,892 Posts
Insecure Djokovic fans all over this like a rash was NID.
Insecure is your take, we are very aware of Djokovic's current capabilities and don't need to convince ourselves or get some "outside support".
Murraytards are just the really insecure branch at the moment, as they don't know when their idol will retire, hence these speculations or over-blown projections.

·
Your visions will happen
49,209 Posts
Just focus one day at a time, try to enjoy the game and enjoy the process. When it is no longer fun, then stop. Not because people online believe this or believe that. Retirement is forever, and forever is a long time. When you are done, make sure you are DONE

Don't know why Djokotards are so salty about Murray. Djoker is about to break all the records and Murray can barely walk. Why the salt? 2012 Olympics? 2012 USO?

Media love for Murray that Djokovic does not have despite 5x the achievements of Murray?

·
Registered
32,166 Posts
Just focus one day at a time, try to enjoy the game and enjoy the process. When it is no longer fun, then stop. Not because people online believe this or believe that. Retirement is forever, and forever is a long time. When you are done, make sure you are DONE

Don't know why Djokotards are so salty about Murray. Djoker is about to break all the records and Murray can barely walk. Why the salt? 2012 Olympics? 2012 USO?

Media love for Murray that Djokovic does not have despite 5x the achievements of Murray?
Because they're just a bunch of classless tools without any dignity, respect or knowledge about the game (with rare exceptions of a few normal fans). By far the worst tardbase in the history of tennis and that's the only GOAT title they will get, and it will most likely stick till the end of time. It's that simple, Groovey.

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Murray is very underrated on clay when in form. Remember how he beat Nadal in Madrid, or his amazing RG 16. But he has to recover physically, otherwise form won't matter.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Fangirl thread type originater.

Murray will need a zimmer frame if he even makes it to the semi's.He is so far off in a lot of departments (He admitted he needs to work on his upper body) and his best tennis is behind him.

Why bash the hip if it isn't yielding results?.... Wouldn't be surprised if he calls it quits in Wimbledon 2021 as his final sendoff... or maybe do so at the Olympics.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts