1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Ask organizers. :shrug:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Because he (as well as Marco of course) bears the NAME - D J O K O V I C . Some visitors (ignorant) will say hey it's Nole brother lets see how good he is. Attraction is the main reason. Marco and Djordje are tennis clowns anyway so attraction will be given for sure.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
The better question is what happened to the Djokovic brothers? Marco never looked like he had a huge upside, and that awfully undeserved WC he received a few years back didn't help him in the slightest, but wasn't Djordje supposed to be the best of them?

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
The better question is what happened to the Djokovic brothers? Marco never looked like he had a huge upside, and that awfully undeserved WC he received a few years back didn't help him in the slightest, but wasn't Djordje supposed to be the best of them?
that was coming from novak and the family. families and older siblings always say the younger one is better. aga said it about ula, venus said it about serena, ryan harrison said it about his little brother

neither one of marko or djordje were ever any good.

its kind of annoying thing is that they get wild cards over more deserving players and then do absolutely nothing with them. most of the time they get steamrolled.

hasnt marko quite and started coaching?

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
that was coming from novak and the family. families and older siblings always say the younger one is better. aga said it about ula, venus said it about serena, ryan harrison said it about his little brother

neither one of them were ever any good.

its kind of annoying thing is that they get wild cards over more deserving players and then do absolutely nothing with them. most of the time they get steamrolled.

hasnt marko quite and started coaching?
I think Serena's pretty good.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
when i said that neither one of them were any good i was speaking about marko and djordje. my fault though, i worded that really poorly
I know, I was just teasing you. ;)

·
Registered
7,526 Posts
Marco should take the gluten out of his diet and then maybe...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts