Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all.
Just wondering...

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I don't think I put in too much thought :lol: I guess it's because I like Rafa and I like Spanish language.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Self explanatory . Blackeye = Black eye (hematoma) , Vuk = Wolf . Vuk is my name.

I was nerd dude with attitude of no-bossing-me-around . Hence nicknames such as Atomic Chicken (because I was crazy if bully tried something on me or my friends).

Nickname first used in 2001 or 2000 I can't remember , on Counter Strike, perhaps even before that on Half Life 1 and Quake...

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
my name is Tim and I fuck like a Tiger

its a nickname the many boys and girls I sleep with give me after one night of ravishing sex

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
my name is Tim and I fuck like a Tiger

its a nickname the many boys and girls I sleep with give me after one night of ravishing sex
:eek: :haha:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's my actual name
Nice name. :yeah:

Speaking of which, I forgot to say why I have my username.
At first, I had bsza (which was just 4 random letters I put together), and then I switched to Delusionalist. the next day because I saw a lot of improper use of the English language on GM, and a lot of delusion. Thus, it is a little bit of a parody of some posters who I don't like.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Nice name. :yeah:

Speaking of which, I forgot to say why I have my username.
At first, I had bsza (which was just 4 random letters I put together), and then I switched to Delusionalist. the next day because I saw a lot of improper use of the English language on GM, and a lot of delusion. Thus, it is a little bit of a parody of some posters who I don't like.
English is not the first language for many posters here, me included. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
English is not the first language for many posters here, me included. :shrug:
I know, but even people from English speaking countries still use improper and bad use of the English language.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Because that's how opponents feel when Rafa lines up the greatest shot tennis has seen/will ever see (his forehand or as it is called The Fearhand).

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Because that's how opponents feel when Rafa lines up the greatest shot tennis has seen/will ever see (his forehand or as it is called The Fearhand).
Maybe you are right about it, and I mean no offense, but it's still cringe.

Mine too though. But it originates from the song "Machine Gun" by Portishead + some other personal identification to that nickname.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
First letter of my name and my surname. I lack alot in the creativity department

1 - 20 of 58 Posts