Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Got Premium? I do.
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did Nadal give Berdych two sets? Could this precocious little Spaniard not only be eyeing Roger's top ranking, but Roger's Sportsman of the year award, and Andy's Humanitarian award as well? And to think some thought his eyes were only for clay. How wrong we were.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,771 Posts
:rolls: too good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
Havent you heard, Rafa is the tennis Gandhi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,771 Posts
NYCtennisfan said:
tennischick, nice to see you on the boards again. I haven't seen you much lately.
it's the summer -- i travel a lot this time of year. nice to see you too. i'll be back in full swing come September/October. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: NYCtennisfan

·
Got Premium? I do.
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oneandonlyhsn said:
Havent you heard, Rafa is the tennis Gandhi
How demeaning. The Spanish Sensation Sweeping the Nation, is the equivalent to a tennis God. What did Ghandi do anyway? Anyone could starve themselves to make a point, but could Ghandi win 8 clay court tournaments in a year AND a TMS hard court event? I don't think so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
seleshfan said:
How demeaning. The Spanish Sensation Sweeping the Nation, is the equivalent to a tennis God. What did Ghandi do anyway? Anyone could starve themselves to make a point, but could Ghandi win 8 clay court tournaments in a year AND a TMS hard court event? I don't think so.
Gandhi could do anything, he could even walk on water :secret:
All Gandhi had to do was starve himself and they would hand him the shields. :lol: If he could bring world peace what are stupid shields worth $1 million, bleh piece of cake
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,226 Posts
:haha: :haha: :haha:

The only reason I can think of is that he has even more respect for Berdych than for Agassi and Moya, who only gets one set of charity from him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,680 Posts
this thread.....LOL!!
 

·
Got Premium? I do.
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mickymouse said:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

The only reason I can think of is that he has even more respect for Berdych than for Agassi and Moya, who only gets one set of charity from him.
Impossible. He would not have more respect for Berdych than the living legend Agassi. There really are only two probable reasons:

1) He really is going after the Stefan Edberg award this year.
2) He felt sorry for Berdych, cause some of the guys in the locker room point at his genitals and tease him by pronouncing his name "Bird dick"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
2) He felt sorry for Berdych, cause some of the guys in the locker room point at his genitals and tease him by pronouncing his name "Bird dick"[/QUOTE]

:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
seleshfan said:
Why did Nadal give Berdych two sets? Could this precocious little Spaniard not only be eyeing Roger's top ranking, but Roger's Sportsman of the year award, and Andy's Humanitarian award as well? And to think some thought his eyes were only for clay. How wrong we were.

LOL!!! Very, very funny!!
 

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
Joined
·
16,844 Posts
seleshfan said:
How demeaning. The Spanish Sensation Sweeping the Nation, is the equivalent to a tennis God. What did Ghandi do anyway? Anyone could starve themselves to make a point, but could Ghandi win 8 clay court tournaments in a year AND a TMS hard court event? I don't think so.
:haha:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top