Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rafael was tight yes but brown played big and great. On grass brown can win vs murray too I am sure. But does he smoke something? Rafa should need some of that,...lol. Brown is a one~day ashiever but hopefully he moves deep in this year Wimbledon. His skills are extraordinary. 2 nd serve at 124 thats 40 miles harder than Murr....stopvolleys sick ones. He is like Jesus. Goating. Looking forward to Brown~Murray qf now.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Rafael was tight yes but brown played big and great. On grass brown can win vs murray too I am sure. But does he smoke something? Rafa should need some of that,...lol. Brown is a one~day ashiever but hopefully he moves deep in this year Wimbledon. His skills are extraordinary. 2 nd serve at 124 thats 40 miles harder than Murr....stopvolleys sick ones. He is like Jesus. Goating. Looking forward to Brown~Murray qf now.
What do you use, bonzai or other drugs?

He beat Nadal cause rafa is done, his body and dominance are not there and in 2 years he will be a golfer.. Brown cant beat any other top 10 player.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Because Dal is absurdly bad.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,452 Posts
Andy eats serve and volleyers alive. Brown wouldn't have stood a chance.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Wow... :haha: Missed this post until just now.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
because this is not old grass. It's really green clay .... Brown was born in the wrong era. And also he was never going to win a slam. Way too inconsistent and holes in his games

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Because Troicki is better than him. :shrug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts