Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Chiudi-fan
75,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can you hate the moment you look forward to?! That's the question I got in my mind lately. The answer is actually quite simple... there are two things happening in about the same time. Firstly my work placement is about to finish, even while I don't mind to stop working and go back to uni again, I did get really close to two people here and I am really going to miss them. I really hate it that I have to say goodbye to them. OK I can meet them again, but it for wont'be the same as now I can see them day and night every day except the weekends, after my placement it'll be only once in a while I can see them. Secondly is another meeting with one of the boardmembers. We haven't been chatting that long actually, but we did get close in a short time and in january he'll visit me for 3 days. I am really looking forward to that, as he is a great friend of mine and I am sure I am having a great time. So that'll make me a bit happier when I am sad coz of leaving my friends behind.

So I am really going to miss my friends :sad:, esp. the strong arms around me when I am watching a movie together with one of them. But I could also see that a bit possitive, I got more time to be online in the evenings. Negative again, my posttotal gonna get bigger and bigger... dunno should I look forward to the coming time or not?! :shrug: What I know is that I am a bit sad today, coz I realized how few evenings there will be left with my friends, coz in 1,5 week they've left the building for the christmas holiday and a week later I will go back to my student house :(

·
Registered
19,684 Posts
:hug: :hug:

Just enjoy as much time as you have with them during this short time left... The day of their departure will definitely come, but you can make this short time left how wonderful or sad... It is sad to leave your friends there,,, I know... But, what you can do still is to enjoy your time with them!! It is hard for you now... You helped me in September/October in the similar situation, now I want to help you.
And this guy should be really happy to see you, too! He will surely have fun there with you!! :hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts