Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bernard Tomic, known for his rebellious off-court behaviour, is a serious threat to take this year's edition of The Wimbledon Championships. Bernard Tomic, notorious for his ability to tank matches, can very well make a deep run into Wimbledon or even lift the trophy on the sacred Sunday which will soon arrive. It is known that Tomic's lack of recent success is due to an inadequate sense of desire and passion to the game. Wimbledon is one of few tournaments that Bernard actually enjoys and can emotionally invest his heart and soul into for the course of two weeks. 2013 saw Bernard make a run to the last 16 at SW19 where he fell to Tomas Berdych in four dramatic sets. Despite this loss being caused by Tomic's eagerness to go clubbing in the streets of London, there is no secret Bernard will use this run as inspiration to go the distance at this year's Championships. Bernard will also use the 2011 QF gift to Djokovic as motivation. Bernard boasts a career total of 7 matches won at the All England Club: the total amount of matches required to win the event, and in the last 10 years he has only lost 4 matches at this event. Bernard is definitely a dangerous player when he is actually caring, and this may just be the tournament where he finds his place in the world and unlocks the true potential of his tennis talent. His partying days are over, it's now time for this great Australian to target the prestigious title that is Wimbledon.

Bernard's Road to the Title:
1R: Evgeny Donskoy
2R: Tomas Berdych
3R: Marin Cilic (W/O)
4R: Marinko Matosevic
QF: Novak Djokovic
SF: Boris Becker
F: Milos Raonic

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
I concur

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I agree

In fact I just put 1.000.000€ on him winning at great odds.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
You blew it

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
he will only get to qfs i think =(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts