Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the new thread, but I want to be viewed from as many people as possible.
I don't think it's too bad anyway.

SO, why ATP are giving us livestreams for Challenger events and when opening them - we can only here the court talk, but not see any picture (we can just watch the beginning of the match, if let's say we've tunned in, in the middle of 1st set). That happens to me everytime !
Maybe this happens only when there is a rigged match you know, they don't want us to see what is happening... this tennis match fixing problem is more than ridiculous.. It is everywhere !!1

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I mean I can not watch a particular match live, but can see what has happened before the moment I tune in.. Anyway, just a question for you all guys - Who do you think is the RISING STAR of 2019 Challenger Series ? A lot of players are on the come up, but I can not see a single one who really outshined everyone else in 2019. Give us a reason why as well. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tried, having seen your thread. and it's working fine for me.

I selected a match from Biella which was the main one on the challenger page.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Most challenger streams work pretty well. Seems like you haven't watched many challenger matches. I would say 95% of the time there are no issues with the streams. Sometimes the video would just freeze and if you tried again in a minute or so it would be ok. Also there are issues in some particular places due to bad weather or probably bad connection, but generally I'm pretty happy with those streams.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts