Mens Tennis Forums banner

?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
del Potro's FH against Nadal in the Davis Cup 2011 final was impressive, especially because the clay was ridiculously slow.

·
Registered
18,097 Posts
The same as on HC: del Potro's.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
No way. Do you remember Nadal-Wawrinka at Monte-Carlo 2012 ? Both were playing very good tennis, but ultimately Wawrinka's FH wasn't consistent enough to hit through peak Nadal's insane defense on a regular basis. :shrug:
Nadal-Wawrinka on clay is a huge mismatch, outside of 2015dal/Chokedal that is.

·
Registered
18,097 Posts
Too bad they've barely played on clay.
I agree. The first set and a half of the DC 2011 match was the best anyone has ever played vs Nadal on clay, the latter's defense was proving completely ineffective even on the slowest of clay courts. Sadly JMDP's fitness was terrible at the time and he couldn't keep it up...

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Ferrer? Almagro? :haha: Yeah ok.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
I would say it's between djoko and David
I would say that there was a reason why Rafa avoided Federer's FH wing back in the days.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
I also agree with Delpotro as choice.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
Is this a troll poll? Where are Soderling and Del Potro, or even Wawrinka? Those are the forehands that hurt Nadal, big powerful and flat forehands, not top spin ones

·
Registered
213 Posts
I would say Djokovic`s fh hurts Rafa most on clay,
but....... ^^ every time a "fh-topic" comes up Fernandos fh comes to my mind. :worship::bowdown:

Miss you Gonzo!

(*For best experience start both at once.):secret:

·
Registered
18,097 Posts
Is this a troll poll? Where are Soderling and Del Potro, or even Wawrinka? Those are the forehands that hurt Nadal, big powerful and flat forehands, not top spin ones
Nah, clearly the inclusion of Ramos and Ferrer in the poll is meant to be taken seriously :lol:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Djokovic of course. How is this even a question. :confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts