• Pete Sampras

Votes: 49 8.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 592 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On the other hand of the spectrum, how about who you like the least. I avoided the word hate! So I hope we all take this as a fun poll and not see anyone as a hater of some sort. Don't mean to create any war here so please be civilize.

BTW, feel free to list your own name if he's not on the list. There's only limited space for the poll so can't list them all. But someday, if I'm bored out of my mind, I may just sit there to count them for the sake of completing the stats.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Agassi...Perhaps ESPN commentators have made me this way, but I can't stand his ego...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Agassi.

In 2002, he quitted several TMS tournaments. He played tournaments in USA instead of travelling all around.
I don't think he can have such good scores if he play all the tournaments normally, as Safin did.
He used to be a great player... but I think now he's not admirable any more.

And also...Gonzalez and Canas. -_-...

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Everybody gets on my nerves sometimes, even the ones I adore.

So I didn't vote.

One day I bitch about Andre, the next day I'm rooting for him against someone.

Same with Andy.

Besides, if I didn't have Andy, I wouldn't have anybody's fashion sense to rag on.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
LLEYTON HEWITT

ANDY RODDICK

THOMAS HAAS

TIM HENMAN

CARLOS MOYA

GORAN IVANISEVIC

ANDRE AGSSI ( i used to hate his guts but now he comes in handy of beating players named above)

STEFAN KOUBEK

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Andre Agassi - for still being here, for making the game so predictably redundant during his "re-birth"

Juan Carlos Ferrero - for daring to challenge Guga... but it's okay 'cause he hasn't measured up yet, but still, I don't like him though, oh well

hmm...

Jan Michael Gambill and Justin Gimelstob - 'cause they bore me and never made something of themselves

Pat Rafter - because everyone loves him, EVERYONE, and it always annoyed me, so I looked to find why everyone liked him and it was because he was like, perfection. Too nice and too pretty and that is *boring* for me

Tommy Haas - because I was bitter when he beat Rogi last year at the the quarters of Aussie Open, on top of that, he bores me and always bored me even before that match

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't vote for them all!

·
Registered
584 Posts
You guys don't like too many guys! LOL

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Our of the choices I picked Marat Safin, cuz I don't like his "anger" attitude. He can be angry but he didn't need to kick the clock in last year's Cincinnati tournament. :rolleyes:

Otherwise, I would have picked Greg Rusedski if he was up there or "other" option was a choice. I don't like him because of his attitude and what he had said to Pete and Andre in the past. :eek:

·
Registered
331 Posts
sampras, roddick, gambill, rusedski!
rusedski wasn't on the list so i chose roddick

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
so Marat shows a little anger on court. so what? All players do at one time or another. But with Marat, it always directed at himself. At least he doesn't showboat or disrespect his opponents like someone i care to name..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
496 Posts
I Chose/Voted for Pete! Retire Already!

After him comes Federer, I don't know he is a good player and all.... But there is something about him I don't like. *Trying to figure out*.. ;)

1 - 20 of 592 Posts