Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's the hero of 2011? Djokovic or Federer?

Is it Djokovic for winning 3 slams?.. but this has been done many times over the years, sometimes many times by a single player.

Is it Federer for stopping Djokovic at RG?

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Re: Who's the hero of 2011? Djokovic or Federer?

Who's the hero of 2011? Djokovic or Federer?

Is it Djokovic for winning 3 slams, but this has been done many times over the years, sometimes many times by a single player.

Is it Federer for stopping Djokovic at RG?
You know what? You sound like a loser, just like the goat you love.

I could respect what Federer did in Paris if he hadn't wagged his finger, and then went on to beat Nadal. Instead, he+pathetic French Open crowd knocked out someone who could have on to win the CYGS and was very likely to beat Nadal in an interesting final.

Fraud then proceeded to fold like a cheap whore before her master Nadal, as usual.

So no, the old Fraud is not a hero. He's just a prissy, bitchy loser.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

What a question. Djokovic won the tournament, whether we like it or not.
The answer should be obviousl

·
Banned
9,577 Posts

The hero is Fabio Fognini, obviously.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

What a question. Djokovic won the tournament, whether we like it or not.
The answer should be obviousl
This is not about the USO, it is about the Slam season. Take the Federer win out of the equation at the FO and then bang, we could be looking at Nole: Laver 2.0.

I think we should all be very grateful for and to Federer. I agree with you the answer should be obvious.

·
Registered
27,241 Posts

If Faker won RG he probably wouldn't have won Wimbledon. The pressure of the steak would have fucked him up.

Reactions: BigJohn

·
Registered
27,241 Posts

Mmmmmmm steak

·
Registered
460 Posts

let me think

I have a choice between the guy who is 64-2 with 10 tournaments, 3 GS, 5 masters

and a guy who won in Doha beating Davidenko

I will go with Novak

·
Registered
2,126 Posts

How about the one with only two losses all year? Let me elaborate: Federer lost to Novak more times this year than Djokovic lost to anyone, period.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts

This is not about the USO, it is about the Slam season. Take the Federer win out of the equation at the FO and then bang, we could be looking at Nole: Laver 2.0.

I think we should all be very grateful for and to Federer. I agree with you the answer should be obvious.
There's always next year and the golden CYGS and all that. ;)

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

When you focus on the W/L record, you miss the bigger picture.

No [email protected] means a Nole CYGS. That would have been terrible.

Federer's key contribution in 2011 must be acknowledged. A special Laureus Award?

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

There's always next year and the golden CYGS and all that. ;)
Hasn't that already happened in 2008 before you went MIA? Oh wait...

·
Registered
3,044 Posts

When you focus on the W/L record, you miss the bigger picture.

No [email protected] means a Nole CYGS. That would have been terrible.

Federer's key contribution in 2011 must be acknowledged. A special Laureus Award?
You're a loser. You sit on an online forum saying Novak's victory would have been terrible.

Meanwhile Novak will be crafting his smartest schedule yet so as to achieve that golden CYGS. He will also practice towards that.

He's not stupid. He may feign ignorance in his interview (they asked him about it), but he will look it up, prepare for it, maybe even talk to Laver about it. ;)

·
Registered
3,044 Posts

Hasn't that already happened in 2008 before you went MIA? Oh wait...
What can I say? My prophetic vision penetrated many moons further than I had originally thought. So what? Back in 2008 you and your coterie of Fraudereresians were mocking Djokovic because you lack faith. All you have is what you see before your eyes. I saw what Novak had 3 years ago when you were blind as a bat and worshipping the Swiss bitch.

See you next year this time, me gloating in his golden CYGS and you weeping and gnashing your teeth. :devil:

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Meanwhile Novak will be crafting his smartest schedule yet so as to achieve that golden CYGS. He will also practice towards that.

He's not stupid. He may feign ignorance in his interview (they asked him about it), but he will look it up, prepare for it, maybe even talk to Laver about it. ;)
What can I say? My prophetic vision penetrated many moons further than I had originally thought. So what? Back in 2008 you and your coterie of Fraudereresians were mocking Djokovic because you lack faith. All you have is what you see before your eyes. I saw what Novak had 3 years ago when you were blind as a bat and worshipping the Swiss bitch.

See you next year this time, me gloating in his golden CYGS and you weeping and gnashing your teeth. :devil:
Thank you so much...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts