-Sebastien Grosjean

Villians
-Andy Roddick
-Lleyton Hewitt

how about you?

·
Banned
4,017 Posts
"Hero" is a big word. There are some players I like, but among them my favourites are Philipp and Victor :) Amazing persons.

Villains... I have such a long list :lol: Nadull, Mugray, ShiTomic, Tipsuckrevic, Donald Duck Young, Stansisuck Wawrinka, Shitty Roddick... and I stop here :p

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Villains: Nadal, Federer, Tipsy, Tomic, Tomic, Tomic, Donald Young, Roddick, Tomic, and Tomic.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Lleyton was a villain to me in the early 2000s. Now he's a hero.
Villain: Troicki-for what he did to that ballkid at RG.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
My heroes roll would include Kuerten, Rafter, Grosjean, and Tsonga. Special mention for Troicki, especially due to his good netplay last year at RG and good-spirited behaviour towards an errant ballboy(however internet revisionist history might have it, Viktor didn't berate the ballboy and even tried to joke with him after the incident).

There are too many villains to list here in full. Some just have to be mentioned, like Fish(even when I try to like him, he makes it impossible with his attitude), Koellerer, F Lopez(but a lovable villain, hilarious how he shook out his hair in front of vanquished Isner like they were in a shampoo ad together), Stepanek(complete rogue, in a funny way, must be so irritating to play), Lendl.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Heroes

1. Monfils
2. Tsonga
3. Safin

Villians

1. Fed
2. Rafa
3. Rios

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
heroes:
roger federer
mirka
federer's daughters
roger's mario bros dad

villains
rafael nadal
uncle toni
rafael's lookalike girfriend
rafael's angry dad

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Federer is a true hero who show the world he can play the sport like anyone else.
Fed is the only player who upgraded tennis to a whole new level. Also Lleyton did the same ending sampras era.

For me, those are the heroes, players like Sampras/Agassi, Hewitt, Federer, who changed the sport.
I always say I miss the 90s, even if I'm kinda young, I love that decade, it represents a really good era, the last good-music era, the S/V, fast grass. USA having good tennis players.

Villians? I really don't know what a villian is. Nadal is a villian for Federer, but it's good to have a Nadal, I mean, Rafa is the only player that denied Federer to be even better.
So. I see him as a villian, but that's not a bad thing, it's really cool to have a Joker (Yeah, Nadal is the Joker, and not Nole, Nole is still a wannabe) in this story.

·
Registered
70 Posts
For me,
Heroes
-Goran Ivanisevic
-Patrik Rafter
-Marat Safin
-Sebastien Grosjean

Villians
-Andy Roddick
-Lleyton Hewitt

how about you?

Wow, it is kind of incredible but my lists will be exactly the same! Only, I would call them players I love and players I dislike. And I could probably do without Safin in the first list and with Federer in the second.

·
Registered
59,046 Posts
The most pure villain except Tomic/Nadal is Chela, but you have to kinda admire Chela so mainly 1st two... Roddick likes to make himself a villain. I think people here see Robredo as one too :sad:
Heros I think of are Hewitt, Davydenko, Federer, Nalby, Ljubicic

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Heroes: Siggy

Villians - Tomic, Djokovic, Troicki and to a lesser extent Rafa/Fed(I just like to root for the underdog.)

Though fed is the lesser of two evils in tommorows match.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The heroes are the journeymen who travel the world, battling away at a sport in which they will never reach the heights. The likes of Federer, Nadal, Djokovic et al, are not heroes, just damn good at what they do, for which they are amply rewarded.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts