Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Novak Djokovic

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nadal relies on heaviness and sometimes on pace. Djokovic relies on angles and placement. Return wise and probably serve wise too novak is much more offensive. Baseline wise, both have their different ways of punishing opponents. Normally, I would say Novak is more offensive but this AO, it has to be Nadal for how much he is relyinf on his 1-2 punch.

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
Nadal easily

keyword: aggression

·
Registered
27,181 Posts

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
It's not easily measurable, but Djokovic is as aggressive as they come. Some perceive him as primarily defensive because he's so damn good at it and he'll create chances when most others would just see the ball whiff past them.
I can't even begin to explain the level of facepalm

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
That's a no brainer. Rafa of course. Djokovic is just a grinder who takes advantage of mentally weak players but is exposed as soon as someone steps in and goes for the shots.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I which sense. Offensive For Fed tards ?? It's Nadal who outrages them more :lol: , wait...

...Ah gotcha ;)

Now seriously , Nadal is offensive in his own way and style . Specially if you compare him with Nole.

He has that intimidating agression and "punishing" over Novak . Tsitsi sort of explained it .

That's why teens can grind with Novak but can't figure out Nadal.

Hands down Nadal here

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
i thought someone made this for fun, smth like - who has the bigger serve - Isner or Schwartzmann? :D

But...result is almost equal? Really? Is this TF? :rotflmao:

Anyways, maybe 10 years ago it was the other way around, but to say now that Djokovic is more aggressive than Rafa is just plain fanboyism. Blind fanboyism.

Rafa's primary goal right now is going for winners and finishing points off. Nole's - creating situations for the opponent to make a mistake - play deep, play angles, when he attacks you - counter that, send the ball to the BH, shift rhythm, etc.

It's so incomparable atm that the result made me lol irl, like are you kidding me? :lol:

p.s. Djokovic is winning the final rather easily though, don't get me wrong

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
i thought someone made this for fun, smth like - who has the bigger serve - Isner or Schwartzmann? :D

But...result is almost equal? Really? Is this TF? :rotflmao:

Anyways, maybe 10 years ago it was the other way around, but to say now that Djokovic is more aggressive than Rafa is just plain fanboyism. Blind fanboyism.

Rafa's primary goal right now is going for winners and finishing points off. Nole's - creating situations for the opponent to make a mistake - play deep, play angles, when he attacks you - counter that, send the ball to the BH, shift rhythm, etc.

It's so incomparable atm that the result made me lol irl, like are you kidding me? :lol:

p.s. Djokovic is winning the final rather easily though, don't get me wrong
Well, you also predicted tsitsipas to straight set nadal in the SF..and you see he barely took 6 games..

A lot of people focus on flashy clowns such a Slade, they are like 5 yo boys..good for a moment of laugh... but I can easily recognize you are one of the most bitter Rafa Haters in the Forum, by far..

1 - 20 of 58 Posts