Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now we all know astrologists predicted that Djokovic unequivocally, absolutely, positively would NOT win any slam outside of AO this year, and "all of them" predicted Federer would win this final, as tennis_commentat and Roy Emerson told us.

But who else is in ruins? This is your thread to share your story.

Commiserations to real Fed fans but you can't feel too bad for a man with 7 of these. He's had a great career.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
This astrologer was right

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=30393705&postcount=75

According to horary, Djokovic will win.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8820

So, Djokovic and Federer will fight in final.

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:
10 Jul 2015 7:22pm Beograd, Srbija ASC=3Cap33

Now I will use Frawley method for this type of the question: “Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC”. Here that is Mercury. As Mercury represent younger and punser person my pick is Djokovic!

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Top list:
tennis_comentat > anticaria > The Triumvirate > 17-6-smth > Forehand of Doom (QQing in ban ;) > Joey Tribianni

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I predicted a Federer win but guess I have to give credit to Djokovic who was just too solid for Federer. I would be happier if Federer had won but won't or be depressed for it :lol:

Congrats to Djokovic and his fans.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Horary is pretty good for predicting. You don't need accurate birth times.
What was wrong with all the other astrologers. What do we look out for when we want 100% full-proof astrology?

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Next time I'm in doubt I will ask Goca in horary question for the next slam.

Apparently Goca is a 62 year old astrologer. Must know his/her sh.t.

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
Murray is, after seeing federer's performance today.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
I'm in absolute ruins. No point denying it.

Murray gets botted off the court by freaky Rogie. Two days later the Swiss looks old and slow against my least favourite player.

Does MTF provide a Counselling service?

·
Registered
6,724 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I wanted Roger to win even though I like Nole. But it's hard to root for a gutless old wonder after that performance. lol. I can think of 10 players that would have given Nole a tougher match. lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts