Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay dweeb and dweebettes have your pick :)

me thinks that the only one who can get into the top 8 from outside is the dreaded "Potato"
but all things could change depending on the US Open
me hopeful Marat can get fit and do another Running Man Job there :D :D

As you know slam winners get a WC into the TM Cup
all three of this years slam winners have already booked their spot in Houston.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
I doubt Philippoussis will stay in the Top 8 to make it to Houston. Even Moya is questionable, unless he can turn around this semi-slump that he's been in since Barcelona. And who knows with Schuettler? He's had solid, consistent results since his great run to the Aussie Open finals, but hasn't done anything else spectacular and might be passed by the end of the year.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
actually this is the thread i thought i was responding to and i wanted to say that i didn't expect Coria to hold his position. i won't be surprised if he gets bumped during the hardcourt/indoor season. i got the threads mixed up, not the race positions.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
but of course i would lurve to be wrong bec i adore Coria. :kiss:

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP :p

Carlos better not blow up now
its gonna be hard to get pts indoors but he usually has ONE good indoor event in him ;)

Vamos Carlos got to get to Houston to defend your 300 pts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I'm pretty sure that Nalbandian will make it... he's 8th right now, but following a good summer I don't expect him to cool off any. He's better indoors than Moya is, so I can see him catching up on Moya in 7th. He did win a carpet title last year, afterall ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts