Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to Madrid?

Sjoukje, Freya and I booked the flight, the tickets, and the hotel... Madrid here we come! :banana: Seven weeks and counting! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
i'll be there from the Qualys until QFs i hope

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Eruwen said:
Who's going to Madrid?

Sjoukje, Freya and I booked the flight, the tickets, and the hotel... Madrid here we come! :banana: Seven weeks and counting! :bounce:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

my Nando Chica T-shirt is getting made as we speak!!!!!!! :bounce:

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oooooooooh that is good news! :banana:

I guess everybody who's going will be able to recognize us then :lol:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Eruwen said:

that is a good thing................ is it? :eek: :haha:

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not sure yet :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey i'm going, one or maybe two days. I'll probably go to one night session and skip class to go to a day session too, I'm so excited! My first time going to a tournament! I'm bringing my camera!

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, let me give you a tip then... don't go on tuesday or wednesday for the day session... it's kid's day then :scared: (I think it was tuesday and wednesday :lol: ) They are sooooooo loud!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Eruwen said:
Oh, let me give you a tip then... don't go on tuesday or wednesday for the day session... it's kid's day then :scared: (I think it was tuesday and wednesday :lol: ) They are sooooooo loud!

opsss really??? kids day?? shit!!! can't stand kids.I will go tuesday :mad: and also thursday. :)

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They had two days last year... I think it was tuesday and wednesday. Maybe they have some info about it on their website. Try to avoid it if possible :lol:

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
JennaNicole said:
Hey i'm going, one or maybe two days. I'll probably go to one night session and skip class to go to a day session too, I'm so excited! My first time going to a tournament! I'm bringing my camera!
Kids´ day is on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, if I were you I´d go to Wednesday night session (Federer or Nadal should play there) and Thursday day session

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
Eruwen said:

:unsure: oops! :lol: we cant wear it every day can we? or we can wash it in the evening :lol:

I think we should wear it when Nando plays! We can always change into the shirt no? :)

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I was thinking of that too... Or find a shirt with long sleeves that can go under it. But that will depend on the weather... if it's like it is now, just a shirt will be enough :lol:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :lol:

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Yes, I'm that excited :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:dance:
:yippee: