Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I cant believe CO 2008 is almost here! Its awesome! Ive been waiting for a whole year!
I am working at the Chennai Open this year as i did last year and it was such a headrush to have Rafa right there like 20 cm from me! = D
If anyone wants me to give them any photos and stuff [i will have an insider's view after all!] then do let me know.
I will most probably be writing a blog for vb.com so if you guys do want to read it i guess you could let me know and i'll think of something!
Anyways, to anyone who's coming to watch: Im the player services person who sits behind the chair umpire ON court! = ) Very happy with my job! = )
Cheers, Zara! = D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Re: Chennai Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated December 10, 2007)

Hi! Zara
You have such a great job at Chennai Open!
So jealous of you already :bounce:
You're also kind to share inside info. to us all. Thanks in advance!
By the way, please take a good care of Nico Mahut for me
'cause I can't be there for sure. :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Hey dada! Thanks! LoL.. Yeah i guess i am pretty lucky!! = )
Oh you're welcome! Not a problem! I'll be doing a blog anyways! I didnt have the energy to do one last year but i will surely do one this year! = )
Oh he's such a cutie! Will do! He was really nice to us last year so will take care of Nico Mahut for you! = )
But i dont like the fact that he hangs out with Julien Benneteau that much.. But this year Benny isnt coming so thats a good thing i guess! Hehe! = )

·
Registered
829 Posts

Hey dada! Thanks! LoL.. Yeah i guess i am pretty lucky!! = )
Oh you're welcome! Not a problem! I'll be doing a blog anyways! I didnt have the energy to do one last year but i will surely do one this year! = )
Oh he's such a cutie! Will do! He was really nice to us last year so will take care of Nico Mahut for you! = )
But i dont like the fact that he hangs out with Julien Benneteau that much.. But this year Benny isnt coming so thats a good thing i guess! Hehe! = )
100% agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!! I work for a tournament in France, and i just hate Benneteau!!!!!!
Enjoy the tournament, i'd love to go there (i was born in France, but i'm from Pondicherry!!)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

100% agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!! I work for a tournament in France, and i just hate Benneteau!!!!!!
Enjoy the tournament, i'd love to go there (i was born in France, but i'm from Pondicherry!!)
OMG yeah!!!! I hate him tooo!! He is just sooooo arrogant and was so mean to all of us last year! Glad to think there are other people who feel the same way!!!
Yeah i will, thanks! Oh wow.. Cool.. Im from Chennai.. Love Pondicherry! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts