11,484 Posts
Re: Whos going?

:p

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

are we still stalking sum1?
Yes, of course. Several someones - one of whom might or might not be red-haired.

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts

Can you please stalk Viktor for me too guys? And tell him I loooooooooooove him? :hearts: :hearts:

He'll show up for this Slam at least. Unlike Wimbledon last year. I'm still bitter. :lol:

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

Can you please stalk Viktor for me too guys? And tell him I loooooooooooove him? :hearts: :hearts:

He'll show up for this Slam at least. Unlike Wimbledon last year. I'm still bitter. :lol:
:awww: :hug: shall we ask him to marry you?

I'm still fuming that he pulled out of Kuala Lumpur :armed:

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts

:awww: :hug: shall we ask him to marry you?

I'm still fuming that he pulled out of Kuala Lumpur :armed:
*nods* Yes please :D

I am too. He could have done well there! The field is weak and he could have inched closer to top 100. Oh well. There is next season for him to crack into that :D

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Camera - need opinions

Hi guys :wavey:

In the T&Cs of entry there is a rule that stipulates that only cameras with focal lengths up to 200mm (equivalent to approximately 3.6x optical zoom, if I'm not mistaken) are allowed in. I'm just wondering if you guys know how serious they take that rule, eg: if the security guards really inspect everyone's equipment to see if they brought long-range lenses.

My camera is a megazoom (big lens, small body) but it doesn't look very serious so it might be possible to get away with it :)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Re: Camera - need opinions

Hi guys :wavey:

In the T&Cs of entry there is a rule that stipulates that only cameras with focal lengths up to 200mm (equivalent to approximately 3.6x optical zoom, if I'm not mistaken) are allowed in. I'm just wondering if you guys know how serious they take that rule, eg: if the security guards really inspect everyone's equipment to see if they brought long-range lenses.

My camera is a megazoom (big lens, small body) but it doesn't look very serious so it might be possible to get away with it :)

Some of us :devil: own digital cameras with 10x zoom, and haven't had issues before. Back in the day when I had my SLR they'd check it, but these days, most of the digital cameras look the same and they don't have the time to check everyone's baags!

Just don't record video right in front of the security guard though ;)

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

Some of us :devil: own digital cameras with 10x zoom, and haven't had issues before. Back in the day when I had my SLR they'd check it, but these days, most of the digital cameras look the same and they don't have the time to check everyone's baags!

Just don't record video right in front of the security guard though ;)
Thank you :hug:

The Lumix has '18X ZOOM' in capital letters across the side of the lens barrel :lol: If I'm really paranoid I might get that covered with black tape though ;)

·
Registered
98 Posts

I bought a 15x zoom camera they better not give me a hard time about it because I bought it especially for AO. But it should be ok, my friend took one with attachable lenses andthey told her as long as she doesn't use the biggest one it's ok... worse comes to worse if someone doesn't let u in go to another entrance.

·
Registered
10,757 Posts

I am hoping to go for over a week if my friend's mom can come through with a Delta Buddy Pass. :angel:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts

200mm is about 8x zoom. but do you think those guys at the entrance know much about that? i agree that as long as it isn't too conspicious (ie. professional looking huge long lenses + long pods) you'll be ok.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

Awesome, thank you :dance:

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Re: Provisional Schedule

When will main draw come out???

1 - 20 of 108 Posts