Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stronga, Djoker, Stanimal and Clayray. I honestly will be happy for whoever wins, they all deserve it :worship: Can sit back and enjoy the tennis.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Great group of semi-finalists, when Andy joins them. I'd actually love for Jo to finally get a slam, though I think he's the weakest player left and would have to play herculean tennis to do so.

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
Ferrer match still going.

·
Banned
923 Posts
Djokovic deserves it more, if he doesn't win it will be like in 2009 again.
How do you figure? Nole has lost to superior clay courters from 2006 to 2014. :scratch: Only this year he was the best clay courter because of a severely declined Nadal.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Ferrer match still going.
yeah mega disrespectful thread to Ferrer. we all know what a fighter he is, just because he is down doesn't mean he's out. if anyone can fight back in a match it's him

·
Registered
6,236 Posts
How do you figure? Nole has lost to superior clay courters from 2006 to 2014. :scratch: Only this year he was the best clay courter because of a severely declined Nadal.
You said it. Djokovic has been the best clay courter this season. Not his fault other have declined.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nadal didn't get lucky as usual. Sexy 3 set roasting :worship:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts