• Tomas Berdych

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Rafael Nadal

Votes: 35 67.3%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
What ifs, buts, coulda-woulda-shoulda's, etc. do not count. Sad to call the message. :wavey:

3,728 Posts
i think nadal would have pulled it out in 5

berdych is fine when he doesnt feel pressured

if he was pressured and lost a set or 2 he would collase anyway

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
All speculation. Obviously Berdych would have had an enormous chance, but he was getting pretty weary. I think Nadal would of eventually came through either way. Still, Berdych made the match way too difficult for himself. He should have taken the first set 7/5 and should have broke Nadal to start the 2nd set. He got into too many long games and played poorly on the biggest points in general or just couldn't execute when he really needed to. Pretty frustrating to watch considering how well he would play to get BP opportunities only to play those chances like crap.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Probs Toolbag Birdbag - shame he's such a massive toolbag :lol:

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Berdych would have found a way to lose the match anyway. There is a reason he has now lost 10 in a row. It is not his game that is the problem against Nadal but his mind, it is bruised to the core.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
I don`t have any stats but has Nadal ever come back to beat a top 10 player in a slam from 2 sets down?

·
Registered
653 Posts
I think if he put away that volley on set point he could have won the match. But there's a big IF. Nadals such a figher he would probably grind it out in five.

·
Your visions will happen
48,606 Posts
Who would have won the match if Roddick took a 2 set vs. Fed in Wimbledon 2009?

Who would have won the match if Fed had made the drop shot in 1st of RG 2011 final?

What would I look like if another sperm fertilized my mother's egg?

Who would be who if my aunt and uncle both got sex changes?

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I don`t have any stats but has Nadal ever come back to beat a top 10 player in a slam from 2 sets down?
Uhm. My memory's being f*cked up right now, having stayed up since 4:30 AM, but just a slight recollection, wheren't it both Haase and Petzschner last Wimbledon?

Oops, they don't count of course, non-top-10 players. Just mugs. :p

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Uhm. My memory's being f*cked up right now, having stayed up since 4:30 AM, but just a slight recollection, wheren't it both Haase and Petzschner last Wimbledon?

Oops, they don't count of course, non-top-10 players. Just mugs. :p
Petzschner and Haase have never been anywhere near the top 10

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Who would have won the match if Roddick took a 2 set vs. Fed in Wimbledon 2009?

Who would have won the match if Fed had made the drop shot in 1st of RG 2011 final?

What would I look like if another sperm fertilized my mother's egg?
1) Roddick

2) Nadal

3) Not applicable

1 - 20 of 34 Posts