Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now know 3 of the 4 semi finalists:

Kei Nishikori
David Ferrer
Feliciano Lopez

Andy murray is more than likely joining them

This will either be a cakewalk for murray to get his 3rd straight title or a big moment for one of the other 3 as none of them has won a masters before.

Personally i expect murray to walk to the title however i would like it if one of the other 3 took the title, in particular kei.

Answer who you want to win this title not who you think will.

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
lopez......he finally deserves to win one......i doubt it though, most likely the scottish pusher will grind his way to another title.....

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Kei would be nice because it would reverse the trend of players in their 30s peaking while the young guys disappoint, and while Lopez has a nice game it hasn't really changed much for him to win a MS now reflects badly on the current era. Also Kei has a lot of talent and maybe if an asian won the tournament fans would actually show up :eek: It's obvious Murray or Ferrer are going to win though, Ferrer especially is disappointing because he hasn't reached his level from 2007 and yet is getting much better results in this old man era.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
My first choice is for Kei to win, 2nd is Ferrer, then Murray/Eden (who's still playing now)

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Ferrer, or Nishi

I wouldn't mind seeing Lopez win it either.

Out of the final four, Murray is the one who needs it the least imo.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Kei, remember from 0-6, 1-4* down in the first round against Haase, to possibly go on to clinch his first MS1000 in Shanghai? Words would not describe that feat.

But personally, I would love to see Lalo win -- because I think he should have won in 2009. Here is his chance here :rocker2:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Nishi or Lopez please, hopefully these two both win their semis although that looks very unlikely of course. My list is:
1. Lopez
2. Nishikori
3. Murray
4. Ferrer

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics !

or Kei :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Why do people rate this Nishikori kid?

And, why do they even like him? Seems a bit random.

Stop trying to be different and root for one of the big 3 (dunno if Murray is world no. 3 in ranking by now, but obviously 'big 3' does not include Murray).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Why do people rate this Nishikori kid?

And, why do they even like him? Seems a bit random.

Stop trying to be different and root for one of the big 3 (dunno if Murray is world no. 3 in ranking by now, but obviously 'big 3' does not include Murray).
Why are you even viewing this thread, let alone posting in it? According to your infinite wisdom, non slam tennis "literally means nothing".

1 - 20 of 59 Posts