Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who winning today would be better for the business of ATP?

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we're all agreed about Kei winning would be better for the game. But so often Rafa winning is good for the business of ATP, you get tons of fangirls who like long rallies of pushing.

But today I think Rafa's opponent winning might actually be the better result for the business of the ATP. Tennis needs soon new stars, Kei would be one. Kei's success would help promote the tour in Asia, especially in Japan. Of course, if Rafa wins, then the ATP can still promote the golden era/big 4. In short term, Rafa staying on top for one more year would be good for the tour's business, but at some point a new generation must take over. Now Kei has a great chance to beging the new generation's breakthrough to the very top of the game. That's one more reason why I hope Kei will win today.

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Nadal winning 2-0 would be better in terms of history - since Hamburg was replaced by Madrid no one ever won tournament without dropping a set. Rafa has a great chance to make history!

·
Registered
223 Posts
kei is an overrated pusher... against another pusher much of a muchness

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
kei is an overrated pusher... against another pusher much of a muchness
Nishikori a pusher.:superlol: What is Murray? All court ballbasher? :lol:

On topic, I really wanted to see a competitive Nadal Ferrer final but its gonna be a straight set win for Nadal now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts