·
Registered
10,338 Posts
Oh come on, stop it with the German nationalism :p

Reactions: IBM

·
Administrator
6,247 Posts
I like Kohlschreiber and the draw sucks for him, but that half of the draw would become a bit of a joke if Djokovic were to lose, with both Federer and Murray on the other half.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Djokovic should have played LL Vanni after Ferrer withdrew. ALTEC is screwing No1e big time in this Wimbledon. This is disgusting.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
The more talented shotmaker, so Kohli! Hope he repeats RG 2009.

I think Djokovic will win in 4 sets though.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Age 21. Yeah, that explains it. Who cares who you support. That will not decide the match.

Plus, I really wish newer guys/galls here would read the MTF rules. There is a thread already about this match. Feel free to talk about it there. Gosh, some of you need to be smacked :D.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Djokovic should have played LL Vanni after Ferrer withdrew. ALTEC is screwing No1e big time in this Wimbledon. This is disgusting.
Yes he needs more easy draws. :lol:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Kohlschreiber is a great player, and a great guy. But obviously Nole has my support in every match, no matter the circumstances. :cheerleader:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
I meant in terms of support. Everyone vs. Novak & his fans. Not sure about the match.
Even more so actually, Wawrinka has his fair share of haters and detractors while I can't really imagine anyone hating Kohli...

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
No doubt the tards from the remaining 3 camps, including me, would obviously want Djokovic to fail and lose. I like Djokovic but no offense, Kohlschreiber's style of play appeals to me more, besides, that would probably mean an easier final for Federer, what's not to like?

No reason to generate a fake support.

·
Registered
767 Posts
kohli all the way

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Nole. Easier match for Robredo for when he gets to the semis.

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Kohli of course.

Shitting it^^^^^

1 - 20 of 33 Posts