Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Losing to this coward again is not an option for Stan.

Team Stan all the way.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Not a fan of either, But i would love the villain to succeed :)

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Nick was disrespectful and over the top with his statement. But Stan ain't no saint. He is in fact a cry baby as Mirka stated

Go Nick go!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Neutral, just hope for a non-mugfest of course.

·
Registered
68,521 Posts
nick of course

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Obviously Stan.

·
-Oracle-
2,070 Posts
For the one with the titles, obviously.

Kyrgios folds like a cheap tent as soon as he meets an in-form, not injured player. Some "prodigy" he is.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Wawrinka, no contest.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
I will support the young thug, if he keeps his mouth....and just play.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Kyrgios.

Next meeting between them will be funny.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Yeah no one is talking about Wawrinka leaving his family, passed 30, for a 19 years old girlfriend but that's actually far worse than anything Kyrgios has said.
Why are you concerned if a 30-year old has a 19-year old girlfriend? Kudos to him if he can pull it off.

Are you sure, Stan left his wife for a 19-year old? Falling for a girl and leaving his wife is one thing. Divorcing his wife and then falling for another is another thing. They are all adults.

On a related note, 11-year difference is not a big deal. I have seen couples with 17-year age difference, 14-year age difference happily married for years and years. People can do whatever the [email protected]#$ they want to do in their lives as long as it is legal. Let's not get involved with what player's do with their personal lives.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts