Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

21 - 40 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
I think Murray since Djokovic looks a little fed up. Nadal still has the Davis cup so will not give it his all I suspect. Federer does have an outside chance but I can't see him defending his title.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
It's a tough one to predict this year, but I am going to pick Nadal to win. He should be well rested, motivated and prepared for this tournament. I am not sure that Federer has quite what it takes to beat him this time around although a potential match should be very competitive...and while Murray is playing very well recently, he always seems to come unstuck against Nadal in the big matches. Of course Rafa's biggest threat will be Nole, but now may be the best opportunity in the season to impose his physically exhausting game against a Djokovic whose fitness does not quite appear to be at 100%.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
I go with Alternative 1 ( probably Tipsarevic) {:haha:}
just kidding!!!! :haha:

Come on man
10000000% Andy Murray

Roger Federer done for the career, Nadal serious injury, Djoker already peak

Andy go to def. all those three garbage
6-2 6-3 beats Fed
6-4 6-2 beats Nadal
6-2 6-0 beats DJOKER
thanks ANdy

now the No 1

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Not Nadull...that's good enough for me

·
Banned
5,509 Posts
I go with Alternative 1 ( probably Tipsarevic) {:haha:}
just kidding!!!! :haha:

Come on man
10000000% Andy Murray

Roger Federer done for the career, Nadal serious injury, Djoker already peak

Andy go to def. all those three garbage
6-2 6-3 beats Fed
6-4 6-2 beats Nadal
6-2 6-0 beats DJOKER
thanks ANdy

now the No 1
Quality jinx.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Andy wont win a big even in London come on you know this ...Novak might I doubt it though...Fed can always win ...I am going with Nadal

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Rafa can't win this.
I mean, he'll reach the semis because the big 4 are better than the small 4.
But he can't win over the other 3 players in this surface.
In clay, he'll easily crush any of them, because, Djokovic isn't in his best moment. Djokovic moment has gone.
But I see him losing to Murray or Nole (He won't face Fed, they'll find a way to put him in the other half).

I also think Tsonga is the only "Small 4" who has a chance. I see Tsonga defeating any of the big 4.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
:banana: :cheerleader: Muzzito :cheerleader: :banana:

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Would be good for tennis if Tsonga or Berdych could take it. But the court is probably so slow that it's impossible to hit through nadal/murray/djokovic defense so probably need to outsmart them.

Then Federer maybe. Judging how it looked the past month it could be Federer vs Murray in the final

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
It's either Nole or Federer. I'm just not sure if Nole is truly injured.... or if he tanked Basel and is tanking Bercy. He looked done at Cincy and then won the USO with special comeback in the SF and all. You just never know with him. He could just be taking it easy and then come and win the WTF like he won the USO. If his shoulder is truly messed up then Fed is the favorite. Nevermind the fact that he has only won mm titles this year.

Nadal sucks indoors and Murray will have too much pressure in London.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Federer is slamless this year and will want to prove that he's still the best. However, he is still hopeless against Nadal who I'm certain will find a way to beat him there. Novak isn't at his best now but that could change so I pick him, he could really turn it up and end the year of a really high note.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Alright stop everything. Which of you wise guys voted for Almagro? Show yourself so I can get myself banned for wishing death. It'll be more than worth it.

21 - 40 of 186 Posts