·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Tipsarevic lost the field is set.

·
Federer fan forever
12,903 Posts
Frankly Djokovic is tired ,Nadal doesnt have a serve now ,Federer is old :cry .Who really can stop the in form player right now

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
going with serverer here

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
Roger or Murray. Just cannot see it being either of Rafa or Novak. Both to me look very tired and fatigued.

Because I'm a Federer fan, I'll vote for Federer between him and Murray :p

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!murray!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have no idea but it's not hard to guess as it's a 1 in 2 choice really - why are there 10 options?

Nadal or Djokovic.

I'll go with Djokovic. There's a 50% chance of me getting it right.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
I think Federer takes this one :angel:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I will reserve judgement until we see the possible Semi Final between Federer and Murray. (Paris) Winner of that Semi if it happens I think will win World Tour Final.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Roger or Murray. Just cannot see it being either of Rafa or Novak. Both to me look very tired and fatigued.

Because I'm a Federer fan, I'll vote for Federer between him and Murray :p
Why would Rafa be tired after a 5 weeks break? :scratch: Unless he plays some long matches (like last year's semifinal), he shouldn't have these kind of problems.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Jo-Willy ;) If not Ali then I want Ferrer to win it.

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
Federer is looking like a good bet. Murray will no doubt capitulate under the pressure of playing in Britain, Djokovic looks knackered and possibly injured and Rafa has no chance this year, a semi final will be a good showing for him. Can't see any of the other four putting a run together.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts