Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will win the battle of Cordoba Province : Calleri or Nalbandian?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two cordobeses are battling it out in the second round. One supports Boca and the other supports River.

They get along quite well and are doubles partners. Calleri won the last time they played, though that was a lot of years ago, Matches between countrymen and friends are never easy.

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jordan has picked Nalbandian, this means Calleri will win in 2.

·
124,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2003 Hamburg TMS Clay S Calleri 6-4 6-1
2003 Scottsdale, U.S.A. Hard R32 Nalbandian 7-6(3) 6-3
2002 Basel, Carpet R16 Nalbandian 6-2 3-0 RET
2002 Roland Garros, Clay R128 Nalbandian 6-2 5-7 6-2 6-4
2001 Buenos Aires CH, Clay F Calleri 6-3 1-6 6-3
2001 Venice CH, Clay Q Nalbandian 3-6 6-3 6-2

Nalbandian leads 4-2

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
A long time since they last met, this must be an awkward match for both. Calleri in 2.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Tough one, Nalbi always unpredictable in early rounds. Calleri looked impressive on the SB today. Still I think Nalbi will grind it out in 3, because Calleri is not in bad form either the last weeks.

·
Your visions will happen
49,958 Posts
Tough one, Nalbi always unpredictable in early rounds. Calleri looked impressive on the SB today. Still I think Nalbi will grind it out in 3, because Calleri is not in bad form either the last weeks.
:spit: :lol:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Two cordobeses are battling it out in the second round. One supports Boca and the other supports River.

They get along quite well and are doubles partners. Calleri won the last time they played, though that was a lot of years ago, Matches between countrymen and friends are never easy.
totally wasted thread. i thought you had a big problem with speculation? i will tell you about my take on the match after it is played. sounds familiar?

and who cares about Nalby vs calleri match anyway?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts