Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to win this ultra tight quarter?

assessment:

wawrinka- the stanimal is known for flopping on grass, but in career best form. serving very well now.

dimitrov - although bad 2015 season, is playing reasonably well so far. chance to come good again in familiar conditions

raonic - big serving machine will always be a handful on grass, although 2015 season form hasnt been up to standard.

kyrgios - showing promising signs, as we know best surface is grass, and serve/weapons is massive, but is the head stable enough?

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,910 Posts
Dimi has a shot vs Wawrinka based on recent meetings. Raonic/Wawrinka will be close on this quick surface may be trickier for Wawrinka to break Raonic serve. I can't see Kyrgios getting through Raonic.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Kyrgios. I can see a Kyrgios-Murray final.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Raonic will win it.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Of the four guys mentioned, I think Dimitrov has least chance of getting to the semis, and I'm not just saying that because I don't like him. It's an indication of his lack of progress that I think most sensible people would agree with me.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Of the four guys mentioned, I think Dimitrov has least chance of getting to the semis, and I'm not just saying that because I don't like him. It's an indication of his lack of progress that I think most sensible people would agree with me.
U are not just saying that but u think Nick has a bigger chance,get a life,seriously ur posts are a joke just like ur avatar,seriously.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
With raonic coming back from an injury and incredible choking abilities of gasquet.. Dimitrov makes it to QF.. If Stan loses early.. Who knows if this might come true

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
With raonic coming back from an injury and incredible choking abilities of gasquet.. Dimitrov makes it to QF.. If Stan loses early.. Who knows if this might come true
Stan on grass is nobody.Stop with this,on clay he is really good,on grass he is not top 40 player.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
betfair odds very tight quarter

anyone's quarter. stan on grass is beatable(got beaten by kevin anderson in queens)

stan 2.52
raobot 3.00
dimitrov 5.20
nick 7.40
gasquet 10.00

imho i think raonic is the most likely, as his serve is a weapon, and he's relatively efficient.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
U are not just saying that but u think Nick has a bigger chance,get a life,seriously ur post are a joke just like ur avatar,seriously.
It might also be related to the fact that Kyrgios has better grand slam results than Dimitrov over the past year.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Stan on grass is nobody.Stop with this,on clay he is really good,on grass he is not top 40 player.

He made QF last year and lost to Federer of all people.. He's improving for sure on grass ..He has the mental strength and confidence to beet bigger guys.. With the draw he has.. QF is assured for Stan..

Dimitrov vs Stan QF might be a lock..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts