Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will win more titles this year, Federer or Ferrer?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
23,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Titanic battle between two legends of the sport. Currently they are tied at two.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Ferrer. He is like fine old wine. :rocker2:

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,937 Posts
Methinks both win a Slam and end up with round about over 9000 titles. Legends :worship:

·
Registered
23,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Methinks both win a Slam and end up with round about over 9000 titles. Legends :worship:
If Federer lets Ferrer win Roland Garros, I will instruct David to let Federer win Wimbledon, I'm fair like that :shrug:

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
If Federer lets Ferrer win Roland Garros, I will instruct David to let Federer win Wimbledon, I'm fair like that :shrug:
Bold prediction: Ferrer will do better in US Open than RG and pull a Cilic. :p

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Tie with 11.

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,937 Posts
From your lips to God's ears.

Bold prediction: Ferrer will do better in US Open than RG and pull a Cilic. :p
Seeing David winning in NY is a never true-coming dream. :sad:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Federer will likely win 4 more tournaments this year ..Basel, halle, istanbul (if he takes it seriously) + 1 masters.. if he wins any more masters or slam..thats a bonus but not likely imo

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
7 for Fed, 6 for Ferrer. Istanbul making the difference. :cool:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Probably Ferrer since he picks and chooses the best small tournaments to vulture

places where you play Ryan Harrison in the semi final and no top3 players in the Final.

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
It seems Chris Kuerten is finally seeing the light in regards to Roger's career and GOAThood. Good to see.

He was a tough nut to crack but has finally come to terms with the obvious.

I think Federer will win 5 titles and Ferrer 5 also so they will tie.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Probably Ferrer since he picks and chooses the best small tournaments to vulture

places where you play Ryan Harrison in the semi final and no top3 players in the Final.
stop hating on Ferrer, he's a beast.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Both celebrate a MM victory like they have won a slam becoz they know they wouldnt win any slam this season...

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Ferrer and Federer are not favorites for French or Wimbledon. lol. haha.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
I can see Ferrer winning this battle

he is fantastic at picking up small tournaments win when he is the top seed, which is a great thing because a lot of top players and seeds tend to flounder at the smaller events when there is less at stake.

think it will be a hard task for Roger to match Ferrer in tournament wins, however obviously I think Federer is more likely to earn significantly more points. question of quantity vs quality like it often is

·
Registered
322 Posts
Between the 2? Nadal!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts