Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sit here greatly missing Rogie not playing all of these months, I ponder the question that this thread is about, who will win more singles grand slam titles, Rogie alone or his 4 kids combined?? He has 20, let's say for argument's sake he finishes with the 20, do you forsee his 4 kids combining for 21 or more singles grand slam titles, yes or no?? My dream is that all 4 of his kids play tennis and all of them win many grand slam singles titles each!! Your thoughts??

·
Registered
22,161 Posts
Federer fanforum, moderators please move it there.
His 4 kids could not even compete in tennis, out of Korda's 3 children only 1 became a tennis player and only after he wasn't good enough at other, more preferred sports.

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
This is your 807th thread, sethie. The March towards 1,000 threads continues!

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
Who will create more MTF threads: Sethie or his children combined?

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Who will create more MTF threads: Sethie or his children combined?
Sethie is so prolific that we need to have “best of sethie’s threads” thread

Reactions: Supercell

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
To actually give a serious answer: Girls are not interested in the sport. Boys play, but they seem to have no special talent.

So Slam count of Federer children with 99,99999999999 % certainty: zero

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
As I sit here greatly missing Rogie not playing all of these months, I ponder the question that this thread is about, who will win more singles grand slam titles, Rogie alone or his 4 kids combined?? He has 20, let's say for argument's sake he finishes with the 20, do you forsee his 4 kids combining for 21 or more singles grand slam titles, yes or no?? My dream is that all 4 of his kids play tennis and all of them win many grand slam singles titles each!! Your thoughts??
You are ASSUMING they will EVEN become tennis players. Lets get REAL. Only two people in the history of the game have a shot at winning more than Federer. Ones called Rafael Nadal. The others called Novak Djokovic. If they dont get to at least 21. By the time they retire. Federer will either hold the record or SHARE THE RECORD (VERY LIKELY). Forever.

There will never be another player come along and win even 17 slams mark these words. The last 15 years have been the greatest period in tennis history. To have a tennis god is special in an era. To have THREE is incredible. And when theyre gone. The next generations. Will not come close.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts