1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Cuevas, Roitman or the King.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Calleri is likely to get entry to Monte Carlo, so he will have a flight to catch.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Normally Hernandez would take this title with ease, but he will tank so he can get to the grass and train for Wimbledon.

Either Blake or Calleri will probably win this, but since it's 2008 that means Massu wins this beating Querrey in the final.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Normally Hernandez would take this title with ease, but he will tank so he can get to the grass and train for Wimbledon.

Either Blake or Calleri will probably win this, but since it's 2008 that means Massu wins this beating Querrey in the final.

is Anderson playing? i think he could win an event like this one.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I wonder why Roddick is not playing here.He has usually done well in this clay tourney.Did he decide to play the master series events?

·
Registered
7,055 Posts

I doubt it. They meet in first round. ;)

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Marcel Granollers

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
All the other players will withdraw and it will be considered the final. :shrug:
Right, Chileans like this sort of situations (Gonzo --- Vina del Mar) :p

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Calleri has the travel Monte Carlo plans booked.

Should be some funny results as usual in this event.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
I wonder why Roddick is not playing here.He has usually done well in this clay tourney.Did he decide to play the master series events?
No. :ras: He hasn't play this tournament since it moved to another tennis club last year. On his schedule, he has Rome, Hamburg, WTC, and the French Open.... 4 clay events. :rolleyes:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
No. :ras: He hasn't play this tournament since it moved to another tennis club last year. On his schedule, he has Rome, Hamburg, WTC, and the French Open.... 4 clay events. :rolleyes:
This is the first year of the move so one can't use that as an excuse. Word has it that he had a special relationship with Mattress Mac who ran the previous tournie. Friendship and $$$.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts