Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 22.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The semi-final line up in Eastbourne is set: Kei Nishikori versus Janko Tipsarevic and Igor Kunitsyn versus Andreas Seppi. Only Nishikori and Kunitsyn have titles, one each, both coming back in 2008. Meanwhile Tipsarevic and Seppi are two of the most success players in the last decade not to have won a tour level title.

http://thebigtip.com.au/tennis/grass-titles-ripe-taking

·
Registered
19,417 Posts
This is Janko's tournament :yeah: this time it really is

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Tsonga, Hewitt or Tipsy should take this.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Surely it would be crazy for Tsonga to go all-out to win this title, he's one of the top 10 players on grass so should be targetting the QF/SF of Wimbledon, and he just played 5 matches last week!

I can see Anderson winning this.

·
Registered
6,977 Posts
why is clownga even playing this tournament? just shows how confident he is about his chances at wimbly i guess.

·
A happy person
44,909 Posts
why is clownga even playing this tournament? just shows how confident he is about his chances at wimbly i guess.
He has to defend 360 point there. :awww: He wouldn't play here if he would have more brain than Almagro. :eek:

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
shit field :lol:

Tsonga is the only decent player, but he might be too tired after Queens, but fuck it.. I'll go with Tsonga

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
If he has any sense Tsonga will tank in an early round.

Tsonga to win it then.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Tsonga said to l'Equipe he came here to play a lot of matches and hopefully win a title.

Then again he's been whining out loud that he's tired since the beginning of his match against Istomin...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts