Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
choose your favorite to win

There are rumours about the possibility of Massú's Withdraw, but i haven't verified yet that info. And there are not any info about it in the official website where his name still appears on the singles & doubles draws. For that reason I have added his name to the poll choices

Update: is verified, Massú "will play" against Gaudio, The rumours about his retirement were false

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW My fav is Nicolás Lapentti, but considering that maybe this is the last year for Marcelo Ríos as a "PRO" (he has announced his intentions to quit, due his injuries) and thinking that he never won any tournament in his country; It would be a nice end for his career if he wins at Viña del Mar.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
An Now Lapentti is gone. he has quitted. :(He will be replaced by Rubén Ramírez Hidalgo

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Well it's hard to see either Sanchez or Montanes having enough to take out the top two, even though it would be their first title if they did, and Rios had a couple of comfortable wins over Gaudio in the Masters Series last year, so I'd say the Chileans are looking at a home winner for the second year in a row.

Ri-Ri-Ri-Ri-Rios!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts