Carreno-Busta no
Shapovalov no
Goffin no
Thompson no
Coric no
Tsitsipas no
Davidovich-Fokina no
Zverev no

I cannot see a single guy there stopping Djokovic from making the F!!

As for the F itself, if the F opponent is not Medvedev or Thiem, Djokovic wins 100%!!

Therefore, the only two who can stop Djokovic will be in the F, and it's Medvedev or Thiem!!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Carreno-Busta no
Shapovalov no
Goffin no
Thompson no
Coric no
Tsitsipas no
Davidovich-Fokina no
Zverev no

As for the F itself, if the F opponent is not Medvedev or Thiem, Djokovic wins 100%!!

Therefore, the only two who can stop Djokovic will be in the F, and it's Medvedev or Thiem!!
Completely agree with everything here.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Djokovic Medvedev should be a good final

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Carreno-Busta no
Shapovalov no
Goffin no
Thompson no
Coric no
Tsitsipas no
Davidovich-Fokina no
Zverev no

If none of them reaches the final, it will not surprise me at all. You can't bank on any of these clowns. I have seen the history.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
The only one who would have a slight chance is Zverev.
And in the final, only Medvedev or Thiem would have a slight chance.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
As I said at the beginning of this season, Djoker is going to go unbeaten.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I didn't realise it earlier, but Djoko has a great chance of not just #18 (a certainty) but also #19 in a month from now...... All the match play here will likely help him be better prepared than Rafito..... I think he is going to make it this time.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I didn't realise it earlier, but Djoko has a great chance of not just #18 (a certainty) but also #19 in a month from now...... All the match play here will likely help him be better prepared than Rafito..... I think he is going to make it this time.
First week in NY is not over yet.
We don't know how it will end, nor what dynamic each player will come out of it.

We don't know what the forces will be on clay, the draw, or even under what conditions.

Not to mention the main absence, and secondary absences.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Tsitisipas could have, on a good day, but he decided to freak out and leave the tournament against Coric. Of the others? Zverev maybe, if he should miraculously manage to get his 2nd serve under control in the next days. Anyone else from the list beating Djokovic would be a huge surprise to me.

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
well in my fantasy goffin comes up and stuns everyone and does it. in reality likely no one, which is unfortunate.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts