Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which one of these infamous roasters will take out piggie at IW ?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Re: Who will roast the Piggie in Indian Wells 2008 ?

Claire! :hearts:

Mardy Fish will do it during his deep run to the title.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Last year Ron made a similar thread and then Nadal won the title :lol:

·
Registered
5,166 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Claire, my favorite troll :hug: doing what she promised in drinking thread :devil: :worship:
You must spread...

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Claire...........if this reaps bad consequences for us........:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
you say you are "thinking"? leave the thinking to us. go boil eggs or something.

there is no need to call the Clay Monster piggy.
Are you serious? You should leave MTF, you are obviously far superior to the rest of us.

(every top player has a derogatory nickname here, suck it up or defend them all equally)

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Are you serious? You should leave MTF, you are obviously far superior to the rest of us.

(every top player has a derogatory nickname here, suck it up or defend them all equally)

i am joking of course. how could i be serious when i am just goofing off.

now you can relax fee.

·
F***ing have it
17,843 Posts
Falla :tape:

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Claire, my favorite troll :hug: doing what she promised in drinking thread :devil: :worship:
You must spread...
Lurker :p
Claire...........if this reaps bad consequences for us........:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Don't worry I don't believe in jinxes, there fore if Nadal does win IW it won't be my fault :bolt:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
What happened with Murray, Novak, Ferrer, Davydenko and Nalbandian??? Each one of these have good chances against Nadal on hard courts, more so than top 4 on your list.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
What happened with Murray, Novak, Ferrer, Davydenko and Nalbandian??? Each one of these have good chances against Nadal on hard courts, more so than top 4 on your list.
I think the the point is that Nadal won't even get far enough in the draw to meet those high-ranked seeded players. The thought is that he will lose early.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts